• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 13015

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
aJwkci5.png

Orso

Oct 28, 2017
edit: Ah balls looks I accidentally deleted mine from imgur

attempt 2
6QQeP7S.png

Last edited:

Heri

Oct 28, 2017
Dce0kiH.png

The final battle against trainer red in Pokemon Gold/Silver

Last edited:

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Im on a mac so I don't have MS paint, but I used the PS brush tool in a very crude fashion to depict one of the great love/hate relationships in all of gaming

loverszqj9f.jpg

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Ok, because it just looks like a white dude shitting on a decapitated brown dude with a giant "N" marked on his chest.

*looks at comment*
*looks at pic*
*looks at comment*
*looks at pic*
*looks at comment*
*looks at pic*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Welp, at least a couple people caught on that it was Duke :D

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Decided to do one more, took me about 15 minutes with my mouse again, and I both like and dislike it. It doesn't look bad, but didn't quite come out looking how I wanted it to look, not sure if people will be able to guess what it's from due to the character being drawn a bit off here.

D9h_6KFVAAAg55S.png:large

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Decided to do one more, took me about 15 minutes with my mouse again, and I both like and dislike it. It doesn't look bad, but didn't quite come out looking how I wanted it to look, not sure if people will be able to guess what it's from due to the character being drawn a bit off here.

D9h_6KFVAAAg55S.png:large
Forbidden Siren?

And wow a lot of these are really good!

swift-darius

May 10, 2018
That's my favorite moment:
obli5ehkm1.png
wow. you captured the beauty of vilverin and the promise of cyrodil so well - it's such a unique, overwhelming feeling, and you nailed it. I've only actually ever felt that again in another game released recently...
another one, I forgot how many tools modern Paint has

RpaNqVF.png
... and here it is too, right on cue. what a beautiful rendition - gosh. saying just well done feels limp, because it doesn't convey how brilliantly you recaptured such a special moment - seriously, fantastic work. and yeah it's bizarre how adept paint can be now

Heri

Oct 28, 2017
abMXwYU.png

The ending of The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Last edited:

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I used paint.net, I hope that's not cheating:

"You tell the Ultimate Joke"

DHEhcgv.png

From Quest for Glory 4: Shadows of Darkness

Heri

Oct 28, 2017
Fe1WDh0.png

Metal Gear Solid.

I'm really bad at this but i'm having way too much fun.

Last edited: