• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017

And the reaction by Johnson is priceless.
ErQEMTEW8AIB_yn

Barbarossa

Oct 30, 2017
Holy shit LOL. I had this on in the background live and just heard Johnson cracking up and missed what was said.

Oct 25, 2017
Haha damn! No holding back there.
Cable news can get away with a lot really. Back during the "shithole countries" scandal (which was what, 65 years ago?) they repeated the word uncensored.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
"fluffer" is a new term for me. I'll have to look it up.

Fluffers don't necessarily suck cock, it could just be a handy. Anything to keep the talent ready to perform.
ah i see.

That's probably even worse than anything else I can think of to call someone, as it suggests you will do *anything*. No limits, no act too low to keep someone satisfied.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Ehhhhhhh, given the longstanding open secret about Lindsay's sexuality, not sure if this is an appropriate joke to make.

I mean, he's so fucking closeted it hurts so he probably deserves it, but still.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Just Googled the term and holy shit lmfao

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
This is accurate.

My dad used to say this shit to my preteen cousins and it confused the shit out of me until the internet happened. Yes, my dad is an asshole.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
He said this earlier in the day too and no one reacted. It was funny to hear him say it again and see that reaction

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
I love the multi-tiered reaction.

Nodding sagely in agreement -> Eyes going wide along with a visible "Did I just hear that?" -> Try to suppress laughter -> Embrace it