• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DX12 panel on the 18th. maybe we'll see that RT demo AMD shown there

Navi_Features.png

Deleted member 17184

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No 343 Industries?

:(

Throw us a bone. We're dying over here.
day 2 lists series X ... oh my. new features being announced?
It might be important to say this to people who don't know: MS Game Stack is the umbrella that includes the services Xbox Live, Azure PlayFab, DirectX, Mixer, Virtual Studio, Simplygon, and Azure for game development across any platform. This is what they would do at GDC, so it's not meant for game or console announcements for consumers. I'm not saying it won't happen (who knows), but don't expect it. It's about selling their services for developers to use.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
Don't think so, maybe just a little more details on what's been already announced.
It might be important to say this to people who don't know: MS Game Stack is the umbrella that includes the services Xbox Live, Azure PlayFab, DirectX, Mixer, Virtual Studio, Simplygon, and Azure for game development across any platform. This is what they would do at GDC, so it's not meant for game or console announcements for consumers. I'm not saying it won't happen (who knows), but don't expect it. It's about selling their services for developers to use.
Well whatever it is, it's focused on "Series X - x Cloud and the next chapter in gaming".

Deleted member 17184

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well whatever it is, it's focused on "Series X - x Cloud and the next chapter in gaming".
Yeah, but what I mean is that it's targeted towards developers. They might show new and cool tech, and it might interest a few players, but it's more about showing how devs can utilize that, if it makes sense. For example: when they showed Crackdown 3's cloud destruction instead of gameplay.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, but what I mean is that it's targeted towards developers. They might show new and cool tech, and it might interest a few players, but it's more about showing how devs can utilize that, if it makes sense. For example: when they showed Crackdown 3's cloud destruction instead of gameplay.
That's cool stuff to me. Lol but okay