• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
If you don't like fan trailers, just view all the same content in the original intended context here:

Weird that I signed up for insider emails and they didn't email me that they're posting updates on the official blog, and an entire development roadmap. Kind of ruins the content seeing it like this.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
If you don't like fan trailers, just view all the same content in the original intended context here:

Weird that I signed up for insider emails and they didn't email me that they're posting updates on the official blog, and an entire development roadmap. Kind of ruins the content seeing it like this.

Yeah, also didn't get an e-mail. Will see what happens.

Funkybee

Feb 20, 2019
That looked like some kind of documentary taken in native 4K to me mhh. Is this the official trailer? What in the actual fuck?? What kind of GPU would that quality need. Still rocking my MSI 770 GTX 2GB lol.

Tortillo VI

May 27, 2018
Imagine if they reboot Combat Flight Simulator later with this tech. With options for both simulation and a bit more arcadey, multiplayer, WW2 setting, different campaigns... Day 1.

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
This is the one thing I'd be willing to go out and buy a VR headset for. Holy shit.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
So I didn't play any other flight simulator game besides Falcon 4.0.

Can you fly fighter jets like the F-16 and stuff in this? Is there dog fighting at all?

Ashitaka

Oct 27, 2017
So I didn't play any other flight simulator game besides Falcon 4.0.

Can you fly fighter jets like the F-16 and stuff in this? Is there dog fighting at all?

Usually there's a variety of aircraft, from private planes like Cessnas or Cherokees, gliders, commercial planes, and some military jets, but no combat.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Believe its focused on commercial flights.
This series does not have combat.
Usually there's a variety of aircraft, from private planes like Cessnas or Cherokees, gliders, commercial planes, and some military jets, but no combat.
Thanks for the replies! This might be a "wait and see" game for me then, because it does look stunning but I'm afraid I'll get bored.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
I'm now choosing to trust Phil Spencer who said you don't need a crazy PC for this because computing is lifted to the cloud

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So you're saying people are "testing" this as we speak?! Drool, this is a system seller/killer app for sure

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
EDORcVUX4AAzcuR

EDORdJ9XUAE2opw

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
When was the program supposed to start?

EDIT: 12th of September is the sign up, apparently.

Last edited:

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
This must be the best looking game in history, something i would have expected out of next-gen.