• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pez

Oct 28, 2017
I was thinking about this today and what IPs between the studios could crossover.

I think it'd be pretty cool to see the Doom Slayer and BJ from Wolfenstein in Gears MP!

What other fun crossovers can you guys see happening?

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
Gears of war 6 is just gonna be the doom slayer pushing gears out the way and winning the war on his own

Ukumio

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Australia
I could see some references to Elder Scrolls in Fable (and vice versa) as different continents on the same planet or something.

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
Depending on what that bethesda sci-fi game actually is, I could see us finding mjolnir looking armor in it.

I'm curious how they'd handle other devs asking about zeni IP y viceversa

Last edited:

Potato Mage

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 28, 2020
I could see anybody showing up in the Doom universe because portals and gods and not giving a fuck.

Figments

Spencer’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
California
microsoft has enough classic and modern IPs now to pull of a smash clone without relying on third party characters for the initial roster.

do it, phil

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Realistically, I could see small easter eggs here and there, like a Master Chief plushie in the next DOOM, and yeah, MP skins from different franchises in different games. Maybe some Minecraft texture packs.

I'm not expecting a big crossover game. But someone posted this picture on Reddit and the idea sounds amazing.

vQevJv6M3ayv2LNUNWn0jRE2D0LjlxF3p2X9kAKh_0Y.jpg

javiBear

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
A hidden iron helm in the upcoming Fable, with those curved horns and an item description saying 'Fus...Ro.....forgot the rest' or some goofy Fable style joke.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Instead of a smash bros clone, they can do an Overwatch one. A hero shooter with all these fps characters.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
Realistically, I could see small easter eggs here and there, like a Master Chief plushie in the next DOOM, and yeah, MP skins from different franchises in different games. Maybe some Minecraft texture packs.

I'm not expecting a big crossover game. But someone posted this picture on Reddit and the idea sounds amazing.

vQevJv6M3ayv2LNUNWn0jRE2D0LjlxF3p2X9kAKh_0Y.jpg

Honestly this, but Fallout. A top down Fallout RTS would sell so much on PC.

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
My sources tell me that Doom Guy is going to be the new face of Minecraft, so we're finally going to get a true sequel to Doom II.

kMMZLQO.png

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Elder Scrolls but with cloud streaming to seamlessly load all of Tamriel. :p