• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I guess this also provides a time frame for when we should expect S4.

Edit: not Christmas Special like the Beeb's special episodes, but 12 episodes set in the week of Christmas 2015.

Last edited:

Deleted member 30411

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
We had much in the way of information regarding how many episodes it'll be? Same as usual? I am nervously excited because I thought Esmail always planned for 5 seasons so to shrink that idea down to 4 might be tough and have an effect on the pace

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We had much in the way of information regarding how many episodes it'll be? Same as usual? I am nervously excited because I thought Esmail always planned for 5 seasons so to shrink that idea down to 4 might be tough and have an effect on the pace
Collider is saying 12, so likely similar to Season 2 with a two-part opener and finale.

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
End of the year is probably a good time, I need a break from Rami Malek for now lol

This thing is like USA's only critical darling. If he wanted 5 seasons he would have gotten it no question. The way season 3 ended I feel like one season is probably the proper pace to finish everything anyway

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017

viewing figures weren't the best and it's surprising it made it this far, Rami being busy with other stuff probaby didn't help with the delay either

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This thing is like USA's only critical darling. If he wanted 5 seasons he would have gotten it no question. The way season 3 ended I feel like one season is probably the proper pace to finish everything anyway
yeah, that is true. The finale of season 3 definitely felt like a finale to a penultimate season.

h1nch

Dec 12, 2017
Please be good. Please be more like season 1 and 3. I very dearly love this show when it's peaking.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fairly certain with how BBC handles the christmas specials in their TV shows this is implying its like a 3 hour movie instead of a full season, which would suck.

Although reading more of the quotes i have no idea. Could be a half-season then instead of a full one, which would be like 6 hours.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Seasons 2 and 3 were really something. I think this show cribbed a lot from Fight Club in it's first season (to great effect) but it's really surprised me just how often it impressed me each week. The soundtrack and cinematography were so amazing too.

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
Been rewatching Season 1 with some friends, seeing some of their reactions has been priceless (plus the show is super rewatchable).

Seriously though, the show is truly genius. Will go down as one of the greats

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
can't fucking wait. Season 3 of Mr. Robot is legit one of the best seasons of television I have ever watched.

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
Currently rewatching Season 2, and then gonna start up Season 3 for the first time. This show is so damn good, I'm gonna be sad to see it go

Deleted member 1476

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mr. Robot is one of those shows that it would've been better if I had never watched, at least the magic would still be intact. I loved S1 to death, but after S2 and S3 I honestly just want to know how it ends for completion's sake.

I'm glad that S4 is coming.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
He cited British shows as wrapping up with a Christmas vibe IIRC in a recent interview. I really can't wait to see how it all ties together. I hope they don't GoT this shit up.