• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
kendrick-lamar-kendrick.gif

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018

That shit going to be good.

I'm just curious what direction the sound will be. All of his releases have a different sound that people gravitate more/less to, that's why I don't argue much about which album people think is the best cause they are all good for different reasons. Feel the same way with Outkast and The Roots.

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
The Heart Pt.5 already was an absolute banger. If that's anything to go by, this will be amazing

Edit: never mind, it's not part of the album?

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
TOP O' THE MORNIN TOP O' THE MORNIN TOP O' THE MORNIN TOP O' THE MORNIN TOP O' THE MORNIN TOP O' THE MORNIN

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
"Damn" didn't really hold me. But I'll give this a spin.

I hope it isn't too serious (I like Party!Kendrick, and I said what I said). But looking at that cover...he's about to preach. 🤣

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
GOOD KID, TPAB, and DAMN are all 10/10 for me. I think he's the best rap artist in a long time. Hard to go into this one with no expectations but I owe it to him. Can't wait to hear it.

Jaychrome91

Nov 4, 2018
Hope this sounds more like GKMC Kendrick and not DAMN Kendrick. Didnt really care for DAMN that much.

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
Let's go. Won't be able to join listening party tonight…gonna be a nice long ride to work tomorrow

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
Really hope this doesn't disappoint. Gonna need to be TPAB-tier after the wait and silence, at least in ambition.