• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Run Lola Run, although I don't think it's really like American Graffiti or Dazed and Confused.

It's a great movie.

Although mans it's crazy how much of like 90s german aesthetic this is now. When I saw this in High school I thought it was the coolest shit I had ever seen, but now I watch this trailer and it seems like a parody.

Probably because it's been parodied so much

this is on of my favorite movies and I'm SUCH a sucker for its aesthetic, always have been

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
jHKHXl2l.jpg

Miracle Mile (1988)

excellent choice.

theres an underrated stoner comedy called Stoned Age that fits the bill here.

stoned-age-movie-poster.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
the majority of the movie totally is though, isn't it? As soon as they leave tattooine there is no downtime at all.
How long does it take to fly from Tatooine to Alderaan and from where Alderaan used to be to Yavin via hyperspace or analyze a battle station's plans to find a weakness?

This Reddit thread seems to settle on A New Hope taking place over 3-7 days, but I think they undersell how much time could've elapsed between the capture of the Tantive IV and the Jawas selling the droids to Owen and Luke, I mean, there was enough time for the Death Star's commander to get frustrated with how long it was taking Vader to get useful info out of Leia.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How long does it take to fly from Tatooine to Alderaan and from where Alderaan used to be to Yavin via hyperspace or analyze a battle station's plans to find a weakness?

This Reddit thread seems to settle on A New Hope taking place over 3-7 days, but I think they undersell how much time could've elapsed between the capture of the Tantive IV and the Jawas selling the droids to Owen and Luke, I mean, there was enough time for the Death Star's commander to get frustrated with how long it was taking Vader to get useful info out of Leia.

Blessed post.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Movies that take place over a day are my shit. I remember actually being disappointed when I saw The Dark Knight cus it took place over multiple days, for some reason the trailer made me think it took place over one day.