• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
México
American Grafiti and Daze & Confused are two of my favorites movies ever, and even though I'm not American, most of us can relate to similar experiences when we were in high scholl/college.

Any other similar movies that happen in a single day/night similar to those films? Two similar films I can remember (and also some of my favorites) are:

• Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
  • Detroit Rock City
Any othe recommendations?

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Was Magnolia one day?
Edit: I just remembered Go. Also Bringing out the Dead.

Last edited:

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
jHKHXl2l.jpg

Miracle Mile (1988)

BebopCola

Jul 17, 2019
Judgement Night is all in one night, I believe. Same with Assault on Precinct 13?

The Thing also?

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
High Noon- 50's western shot in real time
Conspiracy- film where the Nazi's decided on the final solution

castlegar

Oct 27, 2017
Everybody Wants Some!! is I think over a weekend? But it's a fantastic follow up to Dazed & Confused (both are by Linklater) and very much the same vibe

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs and, if you believe some theories, they actually take place on the same day, which I think is pretty far fetched, but who knows?

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Run Lola Run, although I don't think it's really like American Graffiti or Dazed and Confused.

It's a great movie.

Although mans it's crazy how much of like 90s german aesthetic this is now. When I saw this in High school I thought it was the coolest shit I had ever seen, but now I watch this trailer and it seems like a parody.

Probably because it's been parodied so much

Reeks

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
House of Yes
Conspiracy
Cleo from 9 to 5
Dog Day Afternoon
Dr. Strangelove