• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
So is it like some kind of weird carbonated, caffeinated, cheesy bloody mary mix or something?

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
I mean ... I might have to try it.

This sounds like the type of experimental shit that gives you powers.

Oct 25, 2017
If it's just spicy soda, it's not really that weird. That's been a thing for ages. Blenheim, as an example, has been around since the early 1900s.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I love Andy Capps hot fries but for some reason just don't like the taste of flamin hot Cheetos, just has a funny aftertaste for me. As far as Mountain Dew flamin hot… just why…

I do look forward to trying the Mountain Dew alcohol drinks releasing next year though

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
At least when Lays gets weird with its flavors I can imagine how it'll taste. I don't what's going to happen here

ShabbadooJr

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha, NE
This is up now to order. It took me nearly 30 minutes to get through the checkout process. Bots/Scalpers can fuck off.

store.mountaindew.com

THE DEW® STORE

The one-stop-shop for exclusive DEW® wear and gear that you can’t find anywhere else. FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $10 for members of the DEW® Nation HQ!

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
This is up now to order. It took me nearly 30 minutes to get through the checkout process. Bots/Scalpers can fuck off.

store.mountaindew.com

THE DEW® STORE

The one-stop-shop for exclusive DEW® wear and gear that you can’t find anywhere else. FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $10 for members of the DEW® Nation HQ!
After the third "something went wrong" message after getting close to payment. I gave up.

Edit: SOLD OUT

Last edited:

PerfectFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
*sigh*

I sleep for an hour and of course it goes up for sale. I guess I'll just mix some hot cheetos and dew in a bowl or something.

ShabbadooJr

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha, NE
Releasing a limited item only online is a fucking mistake. Imagine scalping fucking soda.

It is usually a nightmare once the item gets publicity. I got Mtn Dew Cake Smash from their site about a month ago and it was easy to grab. This took over a half an hour of me trying to check out.

I struggled to get Loki Charms, when I even had a pre-sale code that was limited to 1000 users, all the bots snatched them up in seconds. Thankfully General Mills was nice enough to send me one to make up for it.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm confused why people think it's going to have any cheese taste? It's hot not hot and cheese.

My guess is that this tastes like liquified cinnamon hearts. I'd try a sip if it was free.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
If only I opened this thread like an hour ago, RIP.

it probably isn't good but I NEED TO KNOW

painey

Oct 27, 2017
YUABH4A.jpg

Review: It's bad. Nowhere near as citrusy as a normal dew, but with all the sugar of one. After the mild flavour goes away you are left with a capsaicin spice that feels artificial and unnecessary.

Wiseguy

Oct 29, 2017
Should put this new flavor through a Brita filter.
hard-drive.net

Gamer Empties 2 Liter of Mountain Dew Into Brita Filter

An health conscious gamer recently began filtering his Mountain Dew through a Brita filter before drinking it.
ROCKVILLE CENTRE, N.Y. — An increasingly health conscious gamer recently began taking a new precaution to ensure his soda would be free of lead, asbestos, and other contaminants, by filtering his Mountain Dew through a Brita filter before drinking it.

"I've never felt better to be honest," said Jay Conley, who recently dumped an entire two liter bottle of Mountain Dew into the pitcher his parents traditionally use for water. "The Dew tasted as good as it ever has, and it also just tasted cleaner, more pure. This sounds crazy, but I think I might've made it better? I just won six games of Rocket League in a row and I feel incredible. I feel like God is inside of me. Everyone needs to do this shit as soon as they can."

Conley's mother was reportedly irate about what turned out to merely be his latest innovation in their kitchen
"This is just the latest bullshit this little fucker pulled," said Dolores Conley, Jay's mother. "Mountain Dew in the Brita, Monster energy drinks in the coffee pot, hell one time I found a pizza roll in our Keurig. My little Derek is as creative as he is an idiot, how the hell does that work?"
Other adults in Derek's life say that they believe the technique may indeed be working as well as he claims it is.
"I'm not saying it's the filtered Mountain Dew," said Albert Morris, a teacher of Conley's. "But Derek's scores are up, he's been early every day this week, he's never been more pleasant to teach, and I swear to god he's lost some weight. We all knew Mountain Dew was the most delicious soda with some of the highest caffeine content around, but wow, it's truly limitless what this incredible fluid can offer us all it would appear. I've got my whole class doing it and we're monitoring the results."
As of press time, Derek Conley was threatening to shoot Mountain Dew: Code Red into his veins.

Lolz

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I've heard this is basically a "hotter" Livewire. Still bummed I couldn't get it even I'd it sounds rather underwhelming.

www.chewboom.com

New Mountain Dew Thrashed Apple Flavor Arrives At Kroger On September 13, 2021 - Chew Boom

Mountain Dew is partnering with Kroger for the nationwide release of new Mountain Dew Thrashed Apple on September 13, 2021. Advertisment Story continues below MTN Dew Thrashed Apple combines the bold citrus taste of Mountain ..
Now this sounds pretty alright.

....too bad the Kroger in my town closed down last year & the closest is like 30 minutes away. And for some reason, their website is glitching on me & won't let me choose a shipping options when checking out.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've heard this is basically a "hotter" Livewire. Still bummed I couldn't get it even I'd it sounds rather underwhelming.

Now this sounds pretty alright.

....too bad the Kroger in my town closed down last year & the closest is like 30 minutes away. And for some reason, their website is glitching on me & won't let me choose a shipping options when checking out.
Apple is actually really nice. Grabbed a 12 pack this weekend. It has a decent real/fake apple flavor mix and overall the mt dew aspect of it is pretty subdued letting the apple flavor stand out.