• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Whenever we get a peek at a leaked Mountain Dew photo, we usually at least know what the flavor is. In this case, however, it's a huge mystery. The soda itself is dark blue with a green cap and details. The drink color reminds us of the Mountain Dew Dark Berry that was released in 2012 for The Dark Knight Rises film. The mixed berry flavor was apparent in the name, but Riddler's Brew isn't giving us too many clues.
247a827fc211661b7ab5fb8a054256dd

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mountain-dew-reportedly-releasing-riddler-183300860.html

Riddle me this if old.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure they wont release a diet/zero version of it just like they don't for every other limited edition flavor so I'll never get to try it 😢

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
The mystery flavors for Halloween have been good so I'm looking forward to this.

Random, but the other day was talking to others and while I don't like OG Mtn Dew, that brand probably has the most fun when it comes to offering new flavors and such on the regular. Even if only for a limited time.

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
"If you aren't berry, please do not stan... What is the taste in your pop can?"

tedtropy

Nov 14, 2017
What's in it? 'Tis a mystery! (The mystery is it's the stuff we flush out of the machine after it makes the regular Mountain Dew.)

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So hilarious that advertising can't be stopped once it's been ordered even if the movie gets delayed.

We've had Wonderwoman 84 Doritos on the shelves for months

Mett

Oct 29, 2017
I'm sure they wont release a diet/zero version of it just like they don't for every other limited edition flavor so I'll never get to try it 😢
Not sure. The new Major Melon Mountain Dew has a zero version of it.

EDIT: I should read the rest of the responses before jumping to reply, lol.

Jun 6, 2018
oh god don't make the Riddler a fucking guy in a hoodie

You don't want the Riddler to be an edgy hacker-man? In all seriousness do we expect this flavour to be pushed back with the movie release or be one of those awkward early release promos WB paid for but can't delay. I swear the local Priceline had a WW84 make-up promo stand sitting there for a year before the movie actually came out.