• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cyberclops

Mar 15, 2019
Gimme that Wonderful 102 baby!

Or really just any game directed by Kamiya. I'm so curious about what he's doing.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
Kotor 3 (not TOR)
Republic Commando 2
Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2
Bioshock anything

Prygelknabe

Nov 1, 2017
I waited years for the follow-up to The Wolf Among Us, and when they finally officially announced the sequel the studio ended up closing down :(

Bionic-Boost

May 12, 2018
Not asking for much but ...

NEW Bloody Roar
NEW Bushido Blade
NEW Um Jammer Lammy
NEW Urban Reign / sequel

That's enough for now.

Tolby

Sep 24, 2019
Eastern Europe
Mega Man ZX Advent ended on a cliffhanger. With the Zero and ZX series getting a re-release soon, a sequel might happen.
Art from a 3rd entry starring Prometheus and Pandora was teased at the time.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Sleeping Dogs 2
A new Burnout in the style of Takedown
Puppeteer 2
Gravity Rush 3
Mirror's Edge 2
DmC 2
A new Jet Set Radio
Shenmue IV

The list goes on and on and on.

Technika

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 23, 2018
Aside from some of the obvious choices, here's something id love to see make a comeback.

Giants: Citizen Kabuto 2.
We almost had it via a kickstarter, but it fell through in the end.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
I'm not asking for much, but...

220px-Freedom-Fighters.jpg

41-Q073-K424-L-SX342.jpg

2212390-box-megucup.png

Oct 27, 2017
-Kingdom Under Fire 4 (more in line with the originals and not a MMO)
-Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom 2
-Ninety-Nine Nights 3
-Ninja Gaiden 4
-Dragon's Dogma 2

ThorHammerstein

Revenger
Nov 19, 2017
Super Mario Galaxy 3 is about the only thing that I truly want with all certainty.
That and a Super Mario 3D Land sequel.
Both/either of those would make me extremely joyous.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SuperHOT
Max Payne 4 (Mona in the lead)
The Thing: Isolation
Kane and Lynch 3

Last edited:

Escaflow

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
No One Lives Forever 3 or just the remake of Nolf2

Damn it Fox licensing

Oct 28, 2017
England
Fallout New Vegas. It's one of my favourite games, and Bethesda really needs to be reminded how a Fallout game should be done. When asked about it back in 2013, Feargus Urquhart suggested the Boneyard as a possible setting, which would make for a really interesting setting.

"If I think of going from Fallout 1 to Fallout 2, we tried to associate the two areas somewhat closely," he explained to RPS. "It wasn't just 'Oh, we're gonna do this 2,000 miles from here.' So I think if we were to do Fallout: New Vegas 2 ā€“ or just a new Fallout ā€“ we would probably separate it from what the internal team at Bethesda's doing. We'd keep it on the West Coast, because we're West Coast people. They're East Coast, so it makes sense."

"And we need an interesting confined area. So I mean, it could be LA. Fallout LA. That could be interesting. It'd probably be The Boneyard, which is from Fallout 1. It could be very different. It could be almost a Walking Dead meets Fallout-like thing because of all the radiation."

Simpsons Hit and Run 2

Also this (the original is also my number one choice to receive a remake).

Avantgarde

Oct 27, 2017
I'd be happy to be alive when they make a new Gothic, a new Thief. I could add a Deus Ex as well but I don't think this series is in a real danger of no return.

Muras

Oct 28, 2017
Xenoblade X-2. The original game needs some closure. I don't care if they just simply continue the story in something like Xenoblade 3, I just want to know more about the game's lore, Elma's past, and where they were going with the story.

Buff Beefbroth

Chicken Chaser
Apr 12, 2018
I want nothing more in the world than a sequel to Dragon's Dogma and another proper Fable game.

If some scenario came up where I could only choose one, I'm not sure what it'd be.

Everyone says Playground is making a new Fable, but I'm actually kind of fearing that it may end up being something else entirely, just because we can't have nice things in this heckworld.

Styrman

Nov 7, 2017
I would love a sequel to The Order 1886 with a more fleshed out story and improved gameplay mechanics.
That world has such great potential.

Also, Bloodborne 2.

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
If you see my post history, i have a very deep love for Ghost of a Tale and a sequel (direct or not because the universe is rich anyway) would make me the most happy GAMERā„¢ in the world.

Edward

ā–² Legend ā–²
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Wind Waker 2. Not that Spirit Track/Hourglass bullshit i wanted a full sequel on the Gamecube/Wii.

And i wish they did a third game in the Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn Fire Emblem series. Would have been nice to have had a third game to wrap it all up but instead we got a weak ass "this is what happened to X and Y".

Oct 24, 2019
Jade Empire 2

Kotor 3

Puppeteer 2

Portal 3

The Evil Within 3

Dishonored 3

Bloodborne 2

Bioshock 4

Resistance 4

Sly Cooper 5

Jak & Daxter 4

wookybro

Dec 30, 2018
Probably not on everyone's list but I'd love a sequel to Halo ODST (or a game similar in atmosphere to ODST).