• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cana

▲ Legend ▲
Mar 27, 2021
And that move is...

THE DEMPSY ROLL!!

Sometimes at work Ill just put this on to motivate me! The sounds, the punches, the context after a bitter defeat coming back with this!!

LONG LIVE IPPO

What thrilling, motivating, signature moves would you like to share??

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
r5WiWWC.gif

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
It's been almost 40 years and the Kamehameha is still hype every time

goku-ultra-instinct.gif

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Vergil from DMC5s ultimate move "Judgment Cut End". As satisfying as it is devastating.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
kaioken-ssb.gif
goku-dbz.gif
kaioken.gif
I'm a sucker for temp power ups on a timer so it's Kaioken hated it got ignored then super thought let's whaack it on SS blue and it's beautiful

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
It's been almost 40 years and the Kamehameha is still hype every time

goku-ultra-instinct.gif

The move is definitely iconic. I feel that way about the Special Beam Cannon. Something about the pose, the beam effect, and how only a handful of characters use it, makes me hyped anytime I see it used.

Also, I hope someone posts Roy Harper's completely pointless flips from the arrowverse. Maybe not thrilling, but definitely iconic for the character, and kind of charming in their stupidity.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon was a childhood favorite, even more than the Kamehameha

Bruce Lee

giphy.gif

Deleted member 2595

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The protagonist's and villain's powers of basically every season of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (after 2) is insanely hard to beat

Every season has such a unique and quirky power that can still be insanely, uniquely hype

Best part is that it's never about raw power or force, but how you can manipulate or undermine people and scenarios. It's always gotta be used purely creatively, never just "big gun win"

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
Can't believe I forgot the actual GOAT that the post above just reminded me of.

200.gif

Also shoutout to Centurions

power-extreme.gif

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Also have to mention the Rider Kick, but the Faiz version is easily my favorite:

kamen-rider-faiz-kamen-rider_555.gif

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
I know there are other moves more popular in Dragonball/Z/Super/GT, but Tien is my favorite character and his Kikoho (Tribeam) move fits him so well. Bonus points because it's more powerful than anything he has any right to produce, at the expense of actual HP.

AdvancedImportantAtlanticridleyturtle-max-1mb.gif

"You know what? Fuck power levels. Fuck super saiyans, and Fuck you."

Naed1993

Dec 25, 2017
Its not tied to a particular person or character but, I'm really fond of that stunt move where the person does a scorpion on to their heads lol, I've been seeing it pop up occasionally. It has a name but, Im completely blanking out on it.