• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 31, 2017
There's plenty of thirsty characters chasing after another character, but what about characters that are independent and don't need no man/woman?

I would say one of the most hydrated characters I've seen is Claire "Lightning" Farron.

EvEf.gif

CsO3.gif

She doesn't ever show a HINT of sexual interest in ANYONE.

I also think if anyone showed sexual interest in her she'd respond by beating them up

giphy.gif

PHcX87s.gif

S5GkIfp.gif

Any other examples of hydrated characters?

If we're talking literal here, pretty sure Sunshine Mario takes the cake

Screen-Shot-2018-03-04-at-2.00.21-PM-800x400.jpg

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tipp is drinking water any time they aren't on screen in Ring Fit Adventure

Desma

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
My boy Adol Christin

Considering how many shipwrecks he's been, he should be very hydrated.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
"Hydrated" sounds like some pro-abstinence summer camp councilors attempt to "get down with the kids".

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
The trifecta

cfflo6u9d2021.jpg

although BB obviously knows what it is, as MGS3 proves, that event causes him to never be thirsty again

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the main character from Hydrophobia.

maxresdefault.jpg

I know this is a thread about being "thirsty", I just really wanted to answer with this.

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
Aloy is pretty much disinterested in practically all the flirtation characters try with her, with maaaaybe the exception of one but its more of a mutual respect for being a strong independent woman in a world of thirsty men and robot dinosaurs.

Plum

May 31, 2018
I thought this thread would be about characters who get a bunch of sex instead of "characters most likely to be ace."

"Least Thirsty" would work better, I think lol

Last edited:

Mr_Blue_Sky

Oct 25, 2017
Most hydrated character ever is Andy Bogard from King of Fighters, dude is in a relationship and technically the fiance of Mai Shiranui (for like 30 years?) and I think in the entirety of KoF canon they've kissed once.