• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 4292

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
*Not bosses or mini bosses, only common (or hard to find) enemies that you'll fight on your journey.

Playing Binding of Isaac a ton lately and these assholes can piss off. Above ground, stay out, get closer, shoot, hide, pop up somewhere else repeat.
Lump.png
Lump.png
Lump.png
Lump.png
Lump.png

Lumps are annoying, and a waste of time and can ruin your damageless run just like that.
Though I also have a special spot in my blackened heart for these assholes too.
Mask_Heart.png
Black_Bony.png
Bony.png

I'm sure there are a bunch of others that I'm missing, but these are the ones that get to me the most.

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scorn and Taken in Destiny 2. Not particularly difficult, just irritating in their own ways

Oct 28, 2017
2cb20a921774-600x338.jpg

Medusa heads from castlevania

(too late dang)

well then i guess i say _-'~DarkAssassinNaruto666~'-_ from Dark Souls

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
All small, flying things. They're the epitome of annoying enemies; they're never difficult or challenging. They're just there... to annoy you.

Last edited:

laxu

Nov 26, 2017
Those damn Winter Lanterns in Bloodborne, fuck'em.

I love those guys, they drop good gems so they are perfect for farming. But yeah they are the deadliest enemy in the whole game and that certain section with several of them you better have those sedatives ready. Nowhere near as annoying as teleporting dogs in all From games.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
ih-PWeqYGSbss-iSFpT1P33275BJCbZR1YX7nCwc2xE.jpg

This will literally fuck up your day more then a deathclaw.

Id also say those brain dudes in bloodborne.

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
All small, flying things. They're the epitome of annoying enemies; they're never difficult or challenging. They're just there... to annoy you. 😨

Fucking this. Even worse is when these enemies aren't calibrated correctly on harder difficulty settings, you have small, flying enemies that do 70-80% of your health in damage (Looking at you Ghostbusters)

Deleted member 59109

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 8, 2019
There are probably others, but Cheep Cheeps from Mario are the ones that most stand out to me right now. Specifically the ones in the final Super Mario World level

harry the spy

Oct 25, 2017
ih-PWeqYGSbss-iSFpT1P33275BJCbZR1YX7nCwc2xE.jpg

This will literally fuck up your day more then a deathclaw.

Id also say those brain dudes in bloodborne.
It was a great idea to make the giant bug, usually one of the weakest rpg critter you meet, the worst one. I can't help but assume most everyone who played new Vegas had this complete descent into panic going from 'I'm going to kill these few bugs' to 'damn they are pretty sturdy actually' 'fucking hell im so full of poison I can't see shit anymore, better get away and rest a bit' 'FUCK FUCK FUCK JUST LET ME GO YOU FUCKS WHY CAN'T I RUN' to a pathetic death, surrounded by dozens of these fuckers still stinging your dead, swollen body

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I remember playing Jade Empire, and those enemies with long distance homing attacks, that you encounter early on in the game, completely ruined the game for me.

crespo

Oct 27, 2017
It was a great idea to make the giant bug, usually one of the weakest rpg critter you meet, the worst one. I can't help but assume most everyone who played new Vegas had this complete descent into panic going from 'I'm going to kill these few bugs' to 'damn they are pretty sturdy actually' 'fucking hell im so full of poison I can't see shit anymore, better get away and rest a bit' 'FUCK FUCK FUCK JUST LET ME GO YOU FUCKS WHY CAN'T I RUN' to a pathetic death, surrounded by dozens of these fuckers still stinging your dead, swollen body
let me take a shortcut over these hills here

*cazador country*

nope

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
/thread

to this day i don't know how to approach those f*ckers

edit:

Yeah them too

Even in the end game, when you have the storngest armor and stupidly powerful weapons, they are still a force to be reckoned with. Always in great numbers, can poison you with a really long hit range, have a really irritating noise, and most of all THEY FLY AROUND SO FUCKING ERATICALLY THAT YOU CANT HIT THEM WITHOUT VATS.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Warning: loud. Bulletsponge shits! And also that damn Marauder Shields who is always shooting you from off-screen right when you don't need it.