• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
maybe a guy so fragile and old (and racist and a piece of shit) shouldn't have a say in anything to do with running a fucking country?

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Here's the CT:

Vq5gId2.jpg

If mods want to remove because of HIPAA concerns please do.
nice comment to go with the photo lol

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i fractured my ankle in the parking lot of a Chinese restaurant and it hurt like a mofo

but im also not a shitheel puppet so i cant say my sympathies are high

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
This thread is reminding me the predicament the mods are going to be in when shitheads like Trump and co pass away, and we're all gloating in the inevitable thread. There's probably going to be a lot of SEE STAFF POST, and calls for decorum. Sucks really. I've got gifs prepared for Trump regardless.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Given the timing, its rather a coincidence dont yah think?

Are we suppose to instill sympathy for this fucker?

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This thread is reminding me the predicament the mods are going to be in when shitheads like Trump and co pass away, and we're all gloating in the inevitable thread. There's probably going to be a lot of SEE STAFF POST, and calls for decorum. Sucks really. I've got gifs prepared for Trump regardless.

Many will gladly eat that ban when Trump dies.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017

As long as they aren't permanent bans, w/e

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017

I'm going to be too busy riding around town honking my horn and shouting "woooooooooo" out the window to post.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll fucking commit account suicide, I don't give a fuck. The world is a better place when some people die. Some people do deserve to have their graves pissed and shit on.

Mod post - get back on topic and cut out the derail

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Guys, cut the metacommentary. This thread isn't about that.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Redacted

Can't have sympathy for a man that causes so much pain and suffering to Americans, just in a different way.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Guys, cut the metacommentary. This thread isn't about that.

To be honest B-Dubs, this thread doesn't really serve much purpose other than to gloat about an old piece of shit falling in his home. Right? What else are we to talk about? There's no further development in this story. A turtle broke its shoulder. That's it.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
buddy.jpg

Half the internet, including ERA, will crash that day.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
To be honest B-Dubs, this thread doesn't really serve much purpose other than to gloat about an old piece of shit falling in his home. Right? What else are we to talk about? There's no further development in this story. A turtle broke its shoulder. That's it.
I actually agree with this. I hate the guy but eh, not much to talk about here.

Unless it leads to him retiring?! A man can dream.