• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dlemarc

Oct 31, 2017
Ehh, the MK logo is evergreen IMO. This update isn't needed, and it isn't obviously better.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Not nearly as good, looks like an early concept before you get to the classic logo

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
I dont like it but its nice to see the title font remains the same. Dope

And its exciting that this is finally happening. I just hope it isnt a complete pile of crap and we get some good action choreography

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
In an age where the word "iconic" is thrown around so much it has become just about meaningless, I don't understand why you'd change a logo that is actually iconic. It's aged really well, and the silhouette lends itself to all kinds of styles that can adapt with the times.

This one's not bad, just seems like change for change's sake. And it also bothers me how squished the head is toward the body on the left side.

theBmZ

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Came here expecting some massive redesign, also read the fan outcry and... it's actually pretty solid? Change for the sake of change? Sure. But if they're going to change it... good job guys.

Neuroxia

Mar 31, 2019
It's alright but the old one is perfect; There was no need for this redesign. Hopefully it's just for the movie.

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
Need a different logo to distinguish between the game and movies for merchandise perhaps. Eh it's fine.

Deleted member 5593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got chills, I was obsessed with the 1995 movie and it's one of my fondest memories. Can't wait to see this :D

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Logo is alright. The bigger thing is this is finally fucking happening. I've been waiting so long for a new movie.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I like it, but the original would've been fine. If they use this for just the movies, it's whatever though.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I think they're doing something a bit different because if my theory is correct
This is the new universe Fire God Liu Kang created after the universe was deleted by Kronika
Devs have gone on record they have 0 to do with this movie.

Boon is on board with it so it's very much a legit thing.
I thought he said he wasnt in that MK11 question thing.

Eitherway fuck this movie they replaced Johnny Cage with a totally new character "Cole Turner" worst mistake ever.