• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GrantDaNasty

Oct 27, 2017
From what Nibel said, it would be Story DLC, not a new game. It's WAY too early for a new game, and they've had an Injustice/MK cycle since 2011. Next game is likely Injustice 3 (barring any sort of port of MK to new consoles).

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Of course it's fake. Too early for next MK. Maybe it's some kind of SuperDuper Edition.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
I had a strong feeling that the new edition/season 2 of this game would contain story DLC. I think that's kinda a waste of time and money but it's cool

That looks like Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, and idk coming out the portal

Netsuke

Dec 3, 2019
The video was titled as "Mortal Kombat 11 Teaser"

eOwYvx8.png

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Well this was the leak from 4chan

The leak for Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath suggests that it is basically a newer edition with a different story for the pre-existing game. Aftermath would be available for sale and as an upgrade for pre-existing owners. The new edition would also include 2 new character packs with 6 new arenas and 3 story chapters which will be releasing over the next 2 years. So, it is similar to a Season Pass. Some of the newer characters would include Takeda, Reiko, Quan Chi, Fujin and Ash Williams or Bruce Campbell. Based on the leak, the game is set to release during summer of 2020.

www.digit.in

WB Games’ Major Plans for Cancelled E3 Leaked | Digit

Major details regarding games that were supposed to be unveiled by Warner Bros. has leaked online.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably a story expansion plus a game of the year edition for current and next gen consoles. Kind of like how at the start of the last gen, injustice launched for ps4

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
"our work here is done, Liu Kang"
"lord raiden"
"it is up to you to be the architect of this new story"
"so togheter we shall begin"
"stop liu kang or you will .... condem us all"
"shang sung?"

MerluzaSamus

Dec 3, 2018
When I read new game, was expecting Shaolin Monks 2 or similar, not a story dlc.
Consider my day ruined...

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Story DLC, huh? That would be weird. I traded in my copy a long time ago, but might pick it back up on the cheap. I enjoyed the story mode stuff in 11.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
So WB seems to be spreading out it's announcements rather than doing a press conference. Bummer.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Aftermath Edition here we go. Looking forward to it, it's a good reason to get back into it.

Ninhead

Drive-in Mutant
Avenger
Nov 18, 2017
Ah, well, nevermind then. I saw what I thought was the rifle stock, and the hair looks like his design without a hat on.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Im talking about the 4chan leak in the quote. MK: Aftermath leaked on Steam back in March, this was easy to fake. Details for the Batman game were wrong, Injustice 3 wasn't going to be announced at E3, and they didn't even mention Harry Potter, one of WB's main big announcements. It's fake.