• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrMoguera

Oct 27, 2017
I'm kind of shocked that the game animations didn't seem to look even a little better. Like wow. Not sure what to think.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Daniel Pesina looks a genuinely good guy. Carlos Pesina also works at Netherrealm Studios already. Richard Divizo its friend of Daniel Pesina too. They apparently were all more close to John Tobias than to Ed Boon. But it would be funny to have then at least as V.A (im sure they would be far cheaper too)

After the blood storm ad, i think Daniel Pesina pretty much got banned from Ed Boon agenda, haha
Oh damn, I somehow didn't know that about Daniel Pesina haha.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
IT WAS FUCKING KABAL

DxIvqUvW0AAe_xD.png
Nani

Rapture

Oct 26, 2017
Disappointed none of the new MKX characters were shown, wonder if we'll see any of them in MK11 on launch.

shiftplusone

Oct 25, 2017
bring back test your luck you cowards

The Rhonda line read on the Skarlet shit talk is really bad, but being an awful actress is part of her thing I guess

also I haven't read through every post here but skarlet(and sonya) are ugly looking, right? at least the faces look bad. I think Rhonda is pretty attractive normally so I dont think they're doing facial capture for the character

Compared to Injustice I dunno what's happened but IJ2 had ugly faces at first that got fixed up before release so maybe we get the same pattern here

CDV13

Jan 30, 2018
User Banned (3 days): Antagonising other members
You blew it.

Adding Ronda Rousey means I am skipping this on release. Will get it used and cheap.

Okay....your singular sale is going to really kill MK11 sales! Better watch out NRS!

As if they care at all. Most people, outside of this site and other gaming forums, probably think it is a cool addition to have celebrity appearances in these games. They don't care about the quality of voice acting or the actresses personal views on things, whether they are terrible or not.

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe the final reveal was some wack new character when they know we want to see characters like Smoke.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
Man can I buy this day one and just never play as Sonya, I'm conflicted, I love this but hate what I just found out about Rousey in this thread.

Deleted member 30935

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 4, 2017
How do the reveals line up with leaks out there? I feel like Skarlet will be the big breaker for some of them.

Csr

Nov 6, 2017
Nice, animation and stances are improved, the only thing that stuck out in a bad way to me was Sonya's design and stance.

Deleted member 1258

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know Ed probably misspoke about this taking place after MK9 and not MKX but I'm now noticing all of the returning characters are MK9 vets and there's not any MKX newcomers here at all

Oct 25, 2017
Just watched the gameplay footage. Outside of the new character, still doesn't hold a candle to SFV animation-wise.

Geras though looks really cool, has realistic, yet subtly exaggerated moves, and has actual impact behind his hits (physical hits tho, the sand moves feel pretty weak still).

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
I guess the rumour that the Demo dropping early was false then.

I won't be preordering for a beta.

Fart Master

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A dumpster
Not boycoting, all they are doing is losing money.

Why exactly?

Ronda is a piece of shit and them making her Sonya Blade is bad. Especially after they nailed everything.
I can guarantee you most actors in stuff you consume have lots of shitty opinions. It's not a case like Kingdomcome deliverance where the fundamental design was fucked because the person in charge of the studio was a massive racist.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This Rousey thing sucks, but it's really not enough to disuade me from buying this. Like, she is bit part of the game.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
I know he got bodied pretty badly by Raiden, but Kronika made it seem like she was going to bring Shinnok as it wasn't his fate.

Even though he wouldn't be the boss, I would like to see him return as normal character (which he always feels like anyway)

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
I know Ed probably misspoke about this taking place after MK9 and not MKX but I'm now noticing all of the returning characters are MK9 vets and there's not any MKX newcomers here at all

The MK9 plot was waaaaay better than MKX though. If there's some level of MKX retconning I don't have a problem.

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
Baraka looked the most impressive to me. Geras looks pretty dope as well. Graphically this game is very impressive.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
They definitely have some INSANE blood tech that they love showing off, it's very impressive. I wonder how they achieved it.

UshiromiyaEva

Aug 22, 2018
Geras looks great, super glad with the initial reveal of characters being slightly less safe than I was expecting

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Simon Miller has come to so far, I remember talking with him on the X360 forums over 10 years ago.