• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I was right the first time. Pre-show is a lie lol. Really hope they give Naomi something to do later

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Weird part about a celebrity being such a big part is that apparently Ronda Rousey is fine with her likeness being horrifically killed in dozens of ways.

infinityBCRT

Nov 1, 2017
Wow, Dynasty has made it. I'm not always a fan of his videos because some of them are a little click baity but he is the most regular creator of content about MK news on youtube these days.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Playing MK since he was 4? Uumm... I thought I was pretty young when I got into MK, but I wasn't 4.

Oct 29, 2017
NL
Soooooo this effectively confirms Ronda Rousey is in the game, right?

Because...

giphy.gif

full

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
less than 20 minutes until Ed Boon has an entire full hour to troll the gaming community without any interruptions or concerns

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
HOW YOU GONNA TRY TO INTERVIEW SOMEONE
WHO HAS TO TALK THROUGH A MASK THAT WAS NOT BUILT FOR TALKING THROUGH

What if the reveal is that all the people who was invited have actually joined a real MK tournament and the last person standing gets a copy of the game 2 months early?

And then Ed is the final boss and he just chop blocks them

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you aren't happy with the pre-show, set your own timer and go do something else for the time being?