• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017

Younger skin:

Also, some new costumes:
lUx8ihk.png

y1lxksj.png

Last edited:

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
T-1000 would be a cooler fighting game character, just sayin.

Robert Patrick would probably do the voice work too.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
Holy shit he's cool.

Only thing I'm not sure about is the voice, I feel like they could have found a much better impersonator with how many people mimic Arnold's voice.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
The fact he doesn't say "I'll be back" during his victory pose is a missed opportunity.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
That intro and fatality were both great, seems like he has a pretty fun moveset as well.

The voice acting is a little distracting though.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda wack, idk man I wish these guest characters had the attention to detail that DBZF gives their characters. Like I want the moves to animate and look like they're ripped straight from the movie.

akilshohen

Dec 8, 2017
Looks fun. I saw the patch notes about the revive so that was spoiled for me.
Glad Cassie got a non armor costume finally.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not even an "hasta la vista, baby" when he sends him into the future? Dropped.

htp314

Oct 31, 2017
Whats with the voice? Sounds like an impersonator. It sould have been a younger Arnold skin

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I've wanted this for so many years lol, can die happy now. And the endo!? YAS

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I laughed at that Fatality. Neat idea with the time portal and letting future Terminators finish the enemy fighter off. ^^

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
When his skin melted off his metal exoskeleton seemed so weightless. Seeing the t-800 move around so quickly will never not be funny.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
I think there were three lines and none of them hit the mark. Can't be an easy job though.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Looked boring to me. Same gameplay with guns, just like tons of other characters. Also bad voice acting. No thanks.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
He looks pretty cool and for some reason the animation looks more fluid than what you'd usually expect from NRS, have they been improving on that front?

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I know at least a half dozen people who can do a better Arnold voice than that...

Why go with his likeness if you're going to use something that sounds just like NOT him enough that it feels weird?

I really like that fatality though, and the burning to reveal the exo-skeleton was amazing.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
The fact he doesn't say "I'll be back" during his victory pose is a missed opportunity.

Exactly what I was waiting for. Feel like there's a lot of missed opportunists here. No motorcycle incorporation? No come with me if you want to live? And the leather jacket is more iconic but that can of course be fixed with alternates.