• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did she just use her butt to crush her opponent's skull? Lol

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She looks great but what the fuck is that 'klassic' Cassie skin? How in the hell is that klassic. I was expecting her MKX design and you give us this shit? wtf NRS

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
The butt thrust is fucking stupid but other than that she actually looks pretty good. Sindel isn't lame for once.

TropicalFish

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad they're not reusing the MK9 scream animation because the hand movement to scream was the pits.

God I love her hair based attacks so much, and love that they brought back her Kwan Dao from Deception.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"I wish Cassie had better outfits"

xz92kr.gif

rawhide

Oct 28, 2017
That hair was never going to not look like shit and sure enough, it still looks like shit. Gotta play the cards you're dealt, I guess.

Nov 13, 2017
Looks pretty good. Can't believe Joker is next ugh.

They could print literal money if they get WB to approve of using the Joaquin Joker instead of the emo one they're working with.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
I dunno why every Edenian has to crush faces with their ass now, but Sindel's mad horny in this game going by her leaked dialogue so sure I guess.

Buzzkiller_20

Oct 27, 2017
She was great in her MK3 debut too, imo. But yeah, this is the first time they've done her justice since I think.
Yeah, she was good there too. Mainly because it was the first time I saw hair used as a weapon. But they really dropped the ball with her in later entries. I'm glad it looks like they really are utilizing all her abilities here. I can't believe I'm excited for Sindel in a Mortal Kombat game. This is a first.

Rafako

Dec 19, 2017
Damn her hair just as stiff as the animations.
Character model is ok, a bit boring tho.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Cool, now which moves in that trailer should I get exited about and which ones effectively don't exist because they're not used in a tournament loadout?

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Her moveset and design looks fine. The only thing that bums me out is that, judging by the leaked dialogue, Sindel has always been the evil, wicked Queen of Edenia in this timeline, as opposed to the original canon where she regained her memories and became good again after MK3. I liked her story in Deception where she joins forces with Jade to save Kitana from Onaga's mind control.