• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Apparently the servers going to shit means the game is basically unplayable, even the menus. Games are fun these days.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
*start tutorial*

*move right*

Connecting to server...

*jump*

Connecting to server...

*punch*

Connecting to server...

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Why do they even have online stress tests if we still get shit like this. Like come on.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kan't even get rewards for doing Klassic Towers if the servers are fucked? Come on NRS!

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
You jerks ruined it. Was working Beautiful on my Xbox One S and all of a sudden I decided to take a peek into the Krypt and the game went back to title screen cause there was an error connecting to the server

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
I thought Switch got delayed, no?
Nah, you might be confusing it with PC. Still 11 and a half hours till the PC version unlocks.
Is the Steam time stamp for game release always accurate? Like, is there no way this will release in the next couple hours?
Nope.

The PC version of Mortal Kombat 11 will be available globally tomorrow, Tuesday, April 23 at 10 a.m. PDT/12 p.m. CDT. Please check the store for your local time. Apologies for any confusion this has caused.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/976310/discussions/0/1681441347887693180/

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
anigif_original-grid-image-26574-1497472662-2.gif

Don't mean anything by it, just really wanna post more Arrested Development gifs in general
No I definitely heard that the Switch was coming out later than the rest. They may have changed it though
Oh, my bad.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Someone could just post a temp OT that can be switched when the real one is ready?

Also is there offline for this - like could I play on the train/plane with the Switch and no wifi?

Finally - is Shao Kahn available for purchase separately atm or is he down the line? Handheld on Switch visuals put me off preordering.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Can't even navigate the Krypt. Can't even customize my characters. Can't even do a local match without some server bullshit getting in the way, but I bet the major outlets and publications won't acknowledge the always online fuckery in the reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.