• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakkon

Oct 27, 2017
The DLC leaks sound cool AF but man, a long standing dream I've had is for a Killer Instinct character to guest in MK and I'm sad it still isn't happening I guess. :( Someone like Hisako would work extremely well in Mortal Kombat.

(on a side note, Mortal Kombat x Killer Instinct would be a GOAT crossover game. Imagine MK characters with Killer Instinct's fighting system and top tier animations. aaaa)

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
The DLC leaks sound cool AF but man, a long standing dream I've had is for a Killer Instinct character to guest in MK and I'm sad it still isn't happening I guess. :( Someone like Hisako would work extremely well in Mortal Kombat.

(on a side note, Mortal Kombat x Killer Instinct would be a GOAT crossover game. Imagine MK characters with Killer Instinct's fighting system and top tier animations. aaaa)

It's unlikely...

3085054-kimk.jpg

But we did get this:

2shd

Oct 25, 2017

You know what would be dope? Both an MK and an SF guest in KI2.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Well, considering Microsoft apparently working with Nintendo more I'm not sure if that's the case 3 years later now, tbh, but yeah I know it's unlikely. I just think it'd work incredibly well, like they're almost a perfect pairing for one another.

Oh ofcourse but it's probbaly more to do with WB wont let them make a game that's exclusive. Microsoft is willing to do crossplay, letting Sony and Nintendo have Killer instinct on their platforms is a whole different leap.

But they would work great as a crossover, better than any other crossover would. The characters all just naturally go together.

Dangle

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know what the situation is with legacy fight stick support on PS4? Hoping that MKX and Injustice 2 setting a precedent for it means I shouldn't worry, but searching for keywords in the thread and googling hasn't given me an answer

Borshay

Oct 27, 2017
Wisconsin
He was originally intended to be Tarkatan (all Outworlders were originally going to be Tarkatan),but that was dropped. I've never heard anything about him being part dragon before.

Since it's not explained in the story I'm going to headcanon away his redesign by saying this Shao Khan is from a timeline where he absorbed the soul of Onaga and in turn unexpectedly gained some dragon like features.
It was revealed during the 3D era that Shao Kahn was once much like Raiden except for Outworld. Until he left that position to poison Onaga and take his throne. (Lucifer had a similar position in the Netherrealm until Shinnok took his throne)

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know what the situation is with legacy fight stick support on PS4? Hoping that MKX and Injustice 2 setting a precedent for it means I shouldn't worry, but searching for keywords in the thread and googling hasn't given me an answer
I suggest saving up for a Brook's converter. There might be legacy support though, I'm not sure.

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised they haven't shown a trailer yet teasing the DLC. So people are supposed to pre-order still, right now and we don't even know any of the DLC characters except for one?

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised they haven't shown a trailer yet teasing the DLC. So people are supposed to pre-order still, right now and we don't even know any of the DLC characters except for one?
The pre order is for the skins and Shao Khan only at this point. Buying the game + the kombat pack is a couple of cents cheaper than the steelbook edition.

Flame Flamey

Feb 8, 2018
Have people tried out the Switch online yet? If so, is it any good? I'm indecisive about whether to get it for PS4 or Switch

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explain it to me? I am not familar with any of the two hand signs(?) Johnny makes.
It's a juvenile thing that the jocks in high school used to do. So if you look at it, they've tricked you into looking at their crotch or some bullshit which therefore makes you gay, or that's how I understood it.

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
Just installed a new plexi and battop on my Obsidian. I'm definitely ready to go. Is it 9pm yet? Just continually checking the PS4 countdown

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
question about a certain game mechanic:
does anyone know how to do the mercy move instead of the fatality? is it a unique code for every single character or is it a single code which triggers it for all characters

Status
Not open for further replies.