• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Someone mentioned this could be leftover code from IJ2 since it mentions "Fighter Packs" rather than "Kombat Packs". Could be wrong of course.

What makes me think this is legit is that guy saying they plan on supporting MK11 for a long time, they might be planning on a longer dev time for the next game (5 years instead of 4?).

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017

Pikachu pointed out that they're using the Injustice engine and there's tons of leftoevers. He suspects these are exactly that.

What makes me think this is legit is that guy saying they plan on supporting MK11 for a long time, they might be planning on a longer dev time for the next game (5 years instead of 4?).

They wouldn't have planned that long ahead when the first pack isn't even out.

9 characters is already leeway, they need feedback before making final decisions.

Oh I have no idea I just watched a video of all the endings.

Link ? I'll watch some of characters I know i'll never touch.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Probably old, but I found an easter egg on the Tournament stage.

The classic toasty guy (MK2 version) will appear on the back screen sometimes when you do an uppercut.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Pikachu pointed out that they're using the Injustice engine and there's tons of leftoevers. He suspects these are exactly that.

They wouldn't have planned that long ahead when the first pack isn't even out.

9 characters is already leeway, they need feedback before making final decisions.

Link ? I'll watch some of characters I know i'll never touch.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY34HE7pBgw3yjBYT20a7hI50d85Avp9X There's the channel watch em fast there's some cool cameos in a lot of them.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Holy shit your avatar

can I see full pic ?
Sure here you go:

Mortal-Kombat-11-20190420020310.png

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
I think everything, even the dashes, will get worked out in the first month. nrs seems like they're on the ball

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
3 Packs makes sense because PS5 just got delayed, and this game has gotta last them until IJ3, which will be a while off.

Dec 23, 2017
So I haven been following the story of this game closely. Is seems like each character has a future older character of themselves. Are those just skin changes or clothing changes or are they actual characters with different movesets?

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
So I haven been following the story of this game closely. Is seems like each character has a future older character of themselves. Are those just skin changes or clothing changes or are they actual characters with different movesets?

You mean in the story ? In the story mode they use different movesets.

In the "normal game", you pick the costume you want and choose the moveset you want. They come with 2 movesets at launch but they will add at least 2 more in the near future.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
My copy arrived early from BB today so I beat Story mode. Just wanted to say it was awesome and no one will be disappointed.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit that looks sick.

My copy arrived early from BB today so I beat Story mode. Just wanted to say it was awesome and no one will be disappointed.

Lmao I trust you entirely but so many nerds are yelling that "story mode is shit". I take it their favorite characters got Mileena'd.

DaveB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Wish I could say the same. I haven't gotten a shipping notice for my copy yet though. I'd love to have it for my ride to work on Monday, but it probably won't come until Tuesday afternoon, so Wednesday's ride I guess.

xGeneral Ice

Nov 1, 2017
Oh God we're going to see bugs laid in the joker

we're going to see the joker cut in half with his guts out

we're going to see joker used as a puppet by johnny cage

Status
Not open for further replies.