• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How have there still been no leaks of what frost looks like besides that hooded image.

image0.jpg

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Guess who STILL doesn't have all the Nightwing set for Robin, or the Scarebeast set for Scarecrow...

Ugh.

After 1300 something matches I gave up on afk farming the multiverse I never got the staff of grayson or the Enchantress set I wanted and I was abusing the hell out of every single motherbox dupe and glitch I could find I opened thousands of boxes and never got the staff.

At one point I was in the number 3 mulitverse guild on Xbox grinding every event and boss event I could and never got shit. Plus they nerfed the shit out of the drop rates as the game got older it went from getting an epic every 5 or 6 fights to every 11 or 15.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
All the horror stories and my personal experience with Injustice 2 grinding make me really nervous about what kind of grinds this thing is going to have to get the piece or color you want. Not to mention their data loss and premium currency loss issues with Inj2.

Did they say if you could eventually get "everything" by playing, because that certainly was not the case with shaders in Inj2 as tons were coded to never drop and were pay only, which they never admitted.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
All the horror stories and my personal experience with Injustice 2 grinding make me really nervous about what kind of grinds this thing is going to have to get the piece or color you want. Not to mention their data loss and premium currency loss issues with Inj2.

Did they say if you could eventually get "everything" by playing, because that certainly was not the case with shaders in Inj2 as tons were coded to never drop and were pay only, which they never admitted.

Woops posted too soon on accident.

I forgot about the data loss but they lost peoples data a couple of times I think they managed to get it back though. One good thing I'll say about their cash shop from Injustice 2 everything was pretty cheap aside from changing the appearance of your gear that was a straight up scam at launch. They also nerfed the hell out of the drop rates non stop and the best way to get gear was to tie something to your controller and run endless all night with an AI set to zone on easy and hope your character didn't lose.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
They said everything was unlockable through play, but time shards (or whatever the currency is called) are also rewarded through play, so that doesn't necessarily rule out cosmetics that are locked behind time shards

PalaceMidas

May 19, 2018
I really dislike Cetrion's design and I'm not sure why? I feel like I should love her but I can't put my finger on what annoys me.

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah it'd be cool if the roster pic updated based on your default look, but that's probably not worth the effort

To be able to customise the character select screen would be nice, like include a "portrait" option for each variation next to the choice of intros and outros and then have the game detect which variation you've chosen as your default.

Acido

Oct 31, 2017
Mileena dekonfirmed fucking sucks man 😢 it's really hitting my excitement for the game. Oh well

No Idea

Mar 18, 2019
After 1300 something matches I gave up on afk farming the multiverse I never got the staff of grayson or the Enchantress set I wanted and I was abusing the hell out of every single motherbox dupe and glitch I could find I opened thousands of boxes and never got the staff.

At one point I was in the number 3 mulitverse guild on Xbox grinding every event and boss event I could and never got shit. Plus they nerfed the shit out of the drop rates as the game got older it went from getting an epic every 5 or 6 fights to every 11 or 15.

Wasn't there an event for epic Robin gear? Iirc anybody that had the game on Xbox could go offline and change the clock to the date of the event, and basically just farm it til you unlocked it.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I rewatched Armageddon intro. How did Shao Kahn win? Onaga dragged him off. It's obvious the original intention was for Taven to win

Blaackstarr

Oct 30, 2017
Man. I have no clue who I'm playing. I've really enjoyed how almost all the characters look. I got about 6 I want to main now..

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't there an event for epic Robin gear? Iirc anybody that had the game on Xbox could go offline and change the clock to the date of the event, and basically just farm it til you unlocked it.

That's what I did to get unlimited lootboxes but they kept changing the dates and times until they eventually fixed it where you couldn't glitch anymore.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This game seriously needs to end the revenant storyline. It was a stupid idea in MK9 and it's still stupid now.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Whaaaat? Jade's revenant form is probably one of her best, if not best, costume to date. You guys are crazy.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
It'd be nice if the skin styles and costumes were interchangeable. Don't really dig them being joined.

Is it confirmed that they're completely separate? I had hoped that there would be a way to use revenant costumes on human skins. That's a bit of a disappointment if you can't in the full game.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Is it confirmed that they're completely separate? I had hoped that there would be a way to use revenant costumes on human skins. That's a bit of a disappointment if you can't in the full game.

I dunno about the full game. I just know that in the beta, skin types only changed with the outfits. You couldn't have non-burned Kabal with burned Kabal's outfit, or either one of those with revenant Kabal's outfit.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I've never been so torn, get it on PS4 and pay more, plus pay for a monthly sub or get it on PC which is cheaper with no sub, but also happens to be the red headed step child of the series.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Who's she iced so far
Baraka
Mileena
Jared
Probably Reptile who knows
Definitely that punk bitch Rain

I expect her to become Elder Bug God at the end of MK11

Vee

Oct 27, 2017
I sat in the shower just really thinking "Kitana out here being a whole 10,000 years old", like i just watched the og movie last week when they mentioned that and i just laughed it off. I didnt know it was actually canon. Like what do you even do for 10,000 years? Is liu kang her first love interest in her life? Does he have to compete with 10,000 years of exes? How much knowledge could she have amassed in those 10,000 years? How old is jade???

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I sat in the shower just really thinking "Kitana out here being a whole 10,000 years old", like i just watched the og movie last week when they mentioned that and i just laughed it off. I didnt know it was actually canon. Like what do you even do for 10,000 years? Is liu kang her first love interest in her life? Does he have to compete with 10,000 years of exes? How much knowledge could she have amassed in those 10,000 years? How old is jade???

Why did it take her 10,000 years to realize Shao Kahn isn't her real Father? Now that's some incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.