• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
God, this matchmaking is so horrid. Why can't I just set limiters like nobody above a specific ping or something?

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
I feel kind of bad for my partner on Skarlet as I completely dominated her, ignoring whatever mechanic there was and not giving my partner a chance to even play lol.

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
This Skarlet tower has been annoying the fuck out of me all morning.

Anyone on PS4 willing to help? PSN: woodenlore

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
lol for a game that has some of the most graphic deaths in video games they are afraid of "bad" words.

Cassie: Throw another shrimp on the barbie!
Kano: You sound like a shit-ass American tourist.
Cassie: Even criminals are critics these days.

They bleep out "shit". Too spooky.

Stoze

Oct 26, 2017
lol for a game that has some of the most graphic deaths in video games they are afraid of "bad" words.

Weird because they say shit in the campaign without censors, it was even in the launch trailer.

I guess because its a directed insult here?

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017

In story mode she says, "fuck you" so it's strange that some of the game is censored and some is not.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yo this Scarlet tower tho. I've got her down to the last 20% of her bar multiple times with random people and then she just summons the blood rain and its over because she just so rapidly gains health and you so rapidly lose health that holy shit I don't know what to do.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017

Weird because they say shit in the campaign without censors, it was even in the launch trailer.

I guess because its a directed insult here?
In story mode she says, "fuck you" so it's strange that some of the game is censored and some is not.
Sponsors care about bad language i guess.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my fuck there needs to be a mandatory tutorial before people are allowed to do Tag Battles, I spent the last 30 minutes trying to do the Skarlet boss (also fuck her and her endless back dashing and projectile spam bullshit, felt like I was playing against another person), and NOT A SINGLE FUCKING PERSON TAGGED OUT ONCE.

Man, you ain't kidding.

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Yo this Scarlet tower tho. I've got her down to the last 20% of her bar multiple times with random people and then she just summons the blood rain and its over because she just so rapidly gains health and you so rapidly lose health that holy shit I don't know what to do.
Whenever it's raining, there will be a puddle of blood on the floor. Whoever is on it will regenerate life. This goes for both you and Skarlet.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Are concept arts unlockable in the Krypt only? I finished the Story today and have zero concept arts unlocked.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
I give up on this tag team battle. I got matched with people who knew what they were doing, tagging, and trying to use the regen thing, but it's still an exercise in frustation and not fun. They can still dial this stuff back a bit.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
So like should I only do the Kronika renewal of the boxes when I have opened everything in the Kyrpt or should I just do it at this point even if I haven't hit every area yet?

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Got destroyed by a sub zero that kept back stepping at the right time and coming in with his low kick combo. Got me every single time.

I really need to work on rolls and incorporating delayed get ups. As well as wake up moves. Ugh.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
What causes you to start losing health like crazy in that tag battle? It seems like when you're on that small spot late in the match, you gain health, but the moment you step off it drains super fast. Best only to use it in desperation?

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
I never liked Erron Black. I thought his his eyeliner and ninja mask was dumb in MKX. MK11 Erron Black however I enjoy a lot.

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Krypt only. Don't worry, you'll get plenty of it.
Talking about concept arts, sometimes I think they chose the absolute worst design for the characters. Kitana for example had some great ones for both past and revenant forms:

D5xWQTfWkAAb8Mp.jpg
D5xWQoBX4AECHBu.jpg
And yet, we got pretty boring ones in comparison (although still good at least).

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
This Skarlet tower has been annoying the fuck out of me all morning.

Anyone on PS4 willing to help? PSN: woodenlore
I managed to take most of her health down, but then my partner did the real work. When the blood on the floor that heals came up, he just stood in it as Skarlet himself and spammed projectiles. Every once in awhile he'd have to block a few in a row or get hit, but he was always getting healed for more than he took, while slowly chipping away. It seemed like a strategy that would work every time?

Absoludacrous

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
What causes you to start losing health like crazy in that tag battle? It seems like when you're on that small spot late in the match, you gain health, but the moment you step off it drains super fast. Best only to use it in desperation?

In her last bit of health it will rain blood everywhere that drains your health quickly, so it's basically mandatory to stay in that small spot. We used a mix of zoning and uppercuts when she walked in and managed to take her down.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I've opened up every chest and soul container in the Krypt except the 10,000 soul one(used the glitch to get Shinnok's amulet) and I still don't have Liu Kang's second fatality.

What do I do? Just rewind all the chests and hope I get lucky?

Hilbert

Oct 27, 2017
Pacific Northwest!
I am just about done with Kung Lao's character tower. I need to start giving serious thought about who to learn next. I got pretty good with Lao, going to feel strange starting someone new.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I am just about done with Kung Lao's character tower. I need to start giving serious thought about who to learn next. I got pretty good with Lao, going to feel strange starting someone new.

I'm the opposite. I've mostly stuck with Kitana but I haven't really settled on a character. I really like Kitana and Kano but I've been messing around with Jade, Skarlet, Cassie and Jacqui. Oh, and D'Vorah, gotta love bug lady.

Last edited: