• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm totally stuck in the dragon amulet puzzle room. I've placed all 3 amulets but nothing happens. One of the cylinders is rotated backwards so you can't even see it's amulet and there's nothing i can do.

Hs985Un.jpg
Did you leave the Krypt and come back?

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Now we had a clear example of why Sonicfox is the best regardless of playing broken characters. lmao

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
I'm trying to do it, but no luck yet. Do I need to be able to open the green soul things already? Mine are locked.

Yes - check a guide for where to find Ermac's soul chest opener. It's in the bottom of the pit.

PSA: CASSIE TAUNT and SHADES/HATLESS SONYA (lol) are on the Premium Shop.

I grabbed the taunt. Hopefully we'll get maskless everyone sooner rather than later; sickening though it will be to pay human money if we don't have enough time crystals.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've tried so many times with so many groups at this scorpion boss fight and every time I get a good run with a group going we get to like ~5% and then he just obliterates the last person with the fire tornado thing.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Shoutout to this AI battle thing. Doing that to take out these towers is great. Yeah, I love playing the game but sometimes after a long day of work you don't wanna play. Seeing my AI do these things is great.

Sigh... has anybody beat the cassie and friends tower? Anybody?
Nope. Having my AI do it now and she's gotten close but can't get the job done.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
People leaving the match before the end of the set is still the least hype thing about NRS games.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also something I just realized when I turned the health display on. There's health difference in this game between characters.

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
Watching the tournament stream gives me a newfound appreciation for the game.

Of course, thanks to some poor design choices, I'm more used to watching this game than I am actually playing it.

That said, SonicFox is beastly. Watching him and others play makes me want to up my game. I definitely want to give Erron Black and other characters a try now.

I only wish that Ronda Rousey and the hardcore grind issues that plague this game weren't a part of it.

And though I'm mostly a single player, I'm with the camp that wants online versus play to be just as rewarding. I'd seriously try my hand with the online modes and getting bodied if I felt that my play time would be rewarded.

There's so much "loot" in this game, that they should be more generous with it. It's annoying to think about what the most time-efficient way to play the game is versus hopping on to any mode, having fun with it, and making good progress towards unlockables as well as improving my fighting skill.

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
What abilities are you guys using on Cassie? I can't find a loadout I like.

Digital Soldier preset.

I loved Cassie in MKX, but I'm not vibing her in 11. However...I just saw her second fatality, and it's by far my favourite in the game so far.

I feel like NRS toned down the eyeballs. Anyone confirm? Baraka's face rip looked so much more horrific in that gif that was floating around pre-release, but the whites and irises of the victim's eyes seem less stark now. Same with Skarlet's default fatality. It sucks, because it really neuters them comapred to how they originally looked. I guess testers were too grossed out?

Thankfully, all the testicular spineplosions remain intact.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a penalty for rage quitting? I'm getting alot of rage quitters syncing issues that end matches.

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got the Shinnok amulet glitch to work, not sure if it matters, but I did go find Ermac to be able to open the soul chests first.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Oh no a random glitch that I totally didn't mean to have happened has happened twice now. I am so upset that the game glitched and opened those rooms full of delicious costumes ahhh!

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Final Skarlet fight of Stage 9 guantlet is fucking impossible. I'm done. I tried so many different consumables and having to time a god damn brutality when she's constantly healing... fucking this shit, just fuck it.

Ok, rant over.