• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit this Raiden/Jacqui interaction

J: My Dad needs help

R: The Elder Gods will surely help him

J: Thoughts and Prayers aren't enough

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Haven't really been playing Scorpion much, but I got his O.G. NInja skin last night (from an AI battle I think) and now I want to play him more, one of my favourite skins for sure.

I've been pining for that one. Is the only way as part of an ai battle daily reward or can you still get it after the 5 dailies?

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
how do ai battles work? can you just send them out and go do something else or do you have to watch every match played? i want this skin badly
Yeah you have to choose who you want to fight and then you have to watch it, but you can fast forward it so it isn't so bad, goes real quick.
I've been pining for that one. Is the only way as part of an ai battle daily reward or can you still get it after the 5 dailies?
I think you can only get skin rewards from the 5 dailies.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Pro tip: Make your Defending team full of shitty characters. More chances of people attacking you. Not like wins or losses make a big deal at completion. I can get the skins for just Attacking.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
how do ai battles work? can you just send them out and go do something else or do you have to watch every match played? i want this skin badly

Get a pad with turbo on it, so you can automatically go through the menus. You can have it grind AI battles overnight or you can do towers and walk away and do stuff or watch netflix while the AI does it's thing.

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
So is there a reason with 30/30 Zoning runaway my AI isn't running? She's standing infront of the enemy who slows her and just takes the beating?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Gameplay-wise this is probably the most fun I've had with any MK game. Might be more fun than 9.

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
05ympsxe8lv21.jpg

From Reddit:

The reward for Cetrion is $999,999,999, probably because she's an Elder God.

Beastie91

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Bay Area CA
Sub Zero: Why should I pray to you

Cetrion: Why do birds have wings?

Sub Zero: I asked a simple question! (angry voice)

Damn son!

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So is there a reason with 30/30 Zoning runaway my AI isn't running? She's standing infront of the enemy who slows her and just takes the beating?
You doing that Kitana tower? Afraid you're going to have to do that manually.

Equip heals and an assist that stuns like Bo Rai Cho to get through it.

People who don't use the konsumables in the group tower disappoint me so much.
Same. I message them if they fight well, leave if they don't. Most people start doing it. I think a lot of people just don't realize it.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
So would be a smart ideal to save Sindel's Ring and then use it on the chests in Shang Tsung's Throne Room?

I mean you only get 60 seconds but I should be able open quite a few of them with the 500K bonus coins I got.

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
I'm game for a PSN ID swap for some matches. Not sure the best way to do that in an organized fashion though, google doc?

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure I cleared out the entire surface level of the krypt. Now to save coin for the underground.

Deleted member 19533

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So would be a smart ideal to save Sindel's Ring and then use it on the chests in Shang Tsung's Throne Room?

I mean you only get 60 seconds but I should be able open quite a few of them with the 500K bonus coins I got.
Yeah, that's probably best. Though there is a 250k chest in the dead woods. You pull it from the river with 3k souls. So, it may be worth your while to time yourself to see if you can get from there to Tsungs Temple and open some stuff. Otherwise, lockpick that chest and use the ring in Tsung's Throne.

Shaun Solo

Oct 25, 2017
What's the trick? I did the same before reading about this.

Don't know if someone already responded, but you can use the soul chest to the right of the levers to get shinnok's amulet to show up. Same steps as using the rightmost lever but substitute it with the soul chest. This will likely only work if you haven't opened that chest yet.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Yeah, that's probably best. Though there is a 250k chest in the dead woods. You pull it from the river with 3k souls. So, it may be worth your while to time yourself to see if you can get from there to Tsungs Temple and open some stuff. Otherwise, lockpick that chest and use the ring in Tsung's Throne.

Yeah I am probably going to use a lockpick on the 250K chest. I think it's a bit more economical to open potentially 10+ 25K chests as opposed to a single 250K chest.

The 3000 Souls thing might be a concern since I'm sitting on 4000 or so of them right now.

Deleted member 19533

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I am probably going to use a lockpick on the 250K chest. I think it's a bit more economical to open potentially 10+ 25K chests as opposed to a single 250K chest.

The 3000 Souls thing might be a concern since I'm sitting on 4000 or so of them right now.
Makes sense. I had no idea there were so many chests in the throne room.

The souls are the nastiest grind, for sure. From what some people are saying though there's a daily that awards 10k souls. Hopefully you get lucky. You need something like 25kish total for everything I believe.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Why do devs keep thinking this shit is engaging? It's not at all. It's just pitting a player's desire for the thing(s) they want against their patience. There is a metric fuck ton of shit in the game and more stuff to come with DLC and updates yet they trickle it out like this for some reason. If there was shit like that in past games, it was literally post final boss endgame shit that you did just for shits and giggles. Theres so much stuff in the game yet theres grind...everywhere. If they were just throwing shit out willy nilly it would still take a few months to get all the things the base game alone has to offer but at least we'd have fun in those few months and be looking forward to the next few months. Fuck artificially driving engagement numbers, if your game is fun, then that should drive engagement. Its the second job of grinding shit that makes the game NOT fun geniuses.
because people keep asking for it

just look at sf5, it's a fun game that should follow your logic and drive engagement on its own but people complained that there was nothing to do

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know whats in the 5000 Koin chest in the Palace Entrance?

I cleared the entire Palace Entrance before the patch, so this chest was not there (at least as far as I can recall), It just seems odd there is a single chest for 5000 that I missed that is smack center in the entire Palace Entrance that I overlooked so I can only thing of this was something they added post-patch.