• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ParanoidRED

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Ok i feel like i'm an idiot or something, i trained for a bit with Baraka in training mode with the Restless Nomad variation (of of the default ones), but when i go online there's no variation with that name? How come?

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its only a handful, if you check the movelist they're easy to find because they have an extra layer with Cancel added to them on the list.
Ok, alot of them seem to be the moves I use the most. I dont know the moves name but I do the double kick into a roundhouse, the low double kick sweep and the triple kick thing.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Only took me donating 75k coins to the statue like 12 times to get Skarlet's maskless option, didn't even get Kitana's either. Time to go do dragon challenges.

Deleted member 19533

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Only took me donating 75k coins to the statue like 12 times to get Skarlet's maskless option, didn't even get Kitana's either. Time to go do dragon challenges.
Lucky you. I've sunk over 3 mil trying to get that piece so far. Got a lot of Kollector backpacks instead. wooo.

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT

ç__ç
There also really needs to be an easier way. You need to manually change the names as well. Should be an option to just change every character over at once. Better yet, they do it for us with the next patch.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT

ç__ç
547100937655681036.png

BurnKnuckle21

Nov 17, 2017
Guys, can you manually log back in to the server after a system resume? I've just been relaunching the game but I feel as if I've been duped.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Haven't really been playing Scorpion much, but I got his O.G. NInja skin last night (from an AI battle I think) and now I want to play him more, one of my favourite skins for sure.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Lucky you. I've sunk over 3 mil trying to get that piece so far. Got a lot of Kollector backpacks instead. wooo.

I only donated once to the shrine to get the Kronika stone and I have this Skarlet (non)mask. I've opened pretty much every chest in the Krypt so it's definitely in one of them (yeah yeah I know this doesn't help but you can save your money)

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
Ok so tower scoring might be glitched right now. At the end of the tower it shows your bonuses. You get 25k points for each fatality. My AI did a fatality on all 5 of the fights but only got the 25k bonus x2. I'm doing another tower right now and counting up fates to see if it scores them right this time.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I can't get the Shinnok's amulet glitch down. Any tips?

Are you by the soul chest directly to the left of the Shinnok amulet? If so back up to the left just enough where your camera is in range of seeing "locked" and just rapidly spam x / a while using your right thumb to look between the chest and amulet. Don't hold x / a. Tap fast. If you move your character further back and the "locked" goes away you're out of range. From my experience.

ParanoidRED

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
You don't think Kano is a bit...simple in this game?

I was a Kano main in MKX and while he was not terribly complicated, I felt a bit more engaged when labbing with him and learning his playstyle. In MK11 he seems a little one dimensional in that there isn't much else to his kit (Ripper/Evil Glee variation). IDK if this is necessarily even a bad thing

I've gravitated more towards Jax...learning him feels more rewarding
Yup i actually just tried Jax and it has 3 times the options that Kano and Baraka have

They feel really half baked in comparison

Deleted member 19533

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I only donated once to the shrine to get the Kronika stone and I have this Skarlet (non)mask. I've opened pretty much every chest in the Krypt so it's definitely in one of them (yeah yeah I know this doesn't help but you can save your money)
I've opened every available chest (so far). Only areas I have left are the throne room and behind the gate locked by the elder gods amulets. I'll do those first before dumping more into the shrine. Thanks.

Oct 25, 2017
Ok so tower scoring might be glitched right now. At the end of the tower it shows your bonuses. You get 25k points for each fatality. My AI did a fatality on all 5 of the fights but only got the 25k bonus x2. I'm doing another tower right now and counting up fates to see if it scores them right this time.

It's either broken or nerfed. I was always getting at least the 1st or 2nd performence reward. Now I don't enough have enough for the first reward or barely enough to get the 1st one.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I guess the thing to do now is farm dragon challenges? If I restart the match completely I lose all the challenges earned?

Guess I gotta take it to three rounds.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
So I guess the thing to do now is farm dragon challenges? If I restart the match completely I lose all the challenges earned?

Guess I gotta take it to three rounds.
If you really want to go that route, just go into Klassic Towers and look for a dragon challenge to be the first fight. If it isn't back out, re-enter. Do the fight on very easy, stalling while doing every challenge you can - you should be able to get 17,000-ish koins per fight without using Konsumables (Sub Zero makes it easy, since you can ice them after each challenge, giving you time to do what you need to do). Finish it, then during 2nd fight, quit to tower select, start it again. For what it's worth, I did this three times total before giving up because it was so tedious and boring. Hah.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
You don't think Kano is a bit...simple in this game?

I was a Kano main in MKX and while he was not terribly complicated, I felt a bit more engaged when labbing with him and learning his playstyle. In MK11 he seems a little one dimensional in that there isn't much else to his kit (Ripper/Evil Glee variation). IDK if this is necessarily even a bad thing

I've gravitated more towards Jax...learning him feels more rewarding
This feels like every character in mk11 honestly

Manu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
One of Jacqui's personal towers is pissing me off. I need to fight a Kabal that blocks ALL your attacks while shit falls from the sky.

I beat every single battle before this one and now I've lost 7 times to this asshole. It's ridiculously unfair.

EDIT: And of course I beat it right after I made this post.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Are you by the soul chest directly to the left of the Shinnok amulet? If so back up to the left just enough where your camera is in range of seeing "locked" and just rapidly spam x / a while using your right thumb to look between the chest and amulet. Don't hold x / a. Tap fast. If you move your character further back and the "locked" goes away you're out of range. From my experience.
Wow it works lmao thanks!

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I guess Kanos simplicity is why I might start using him after Baraka.

As long as he hits hard and doesn't demand crazy combos, I have zero issues trying to get a better handle on fundamentals and using simple combos to beat people lol.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
One of Jacqui's personal towers is pissing me off. I need to fight a Kabal that blocks ALL your attacks while shit falls from the sky.

I beat every single battle before this one and now I've lost 7 times to this asshole. It's ridiculously unfair.

EDIT: And of course I beat it right after I made this post.
Yeah there are still some bullshit battles in the towers. Just saw your edit: LOL!

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
Haven't really been playing Scorpion much, but I got his O.G. NInja skin last night (from an AI battle I think) and now I want to play him more, one of my favourite skins for sure.
how do ai battles work? can you just send them out and go do something else or do you have to watch every match played? i want this skin badly