• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Einhandr

Oct 27, 2017
I have no idea really, but seeing the stupid amounts of grind, the terrible work with PC and especially Switch... I wouldn't piss off the costumers if I were Warner or NRS. Especially if they plan on selling those Kombat Passes.

I'm thinking worse case scenario is they rollback the rewards for people who opened them without having the key item after they fix it with a patch.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Did another dev work on the krypt or something? Odd that it has these bugs and glitchs, because everything else is so polished.

yungronny

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Just started playing Jacqui last night and fuck, she's fun. The only downside is that playing Baraka has spoiled me and I'm finding her lacking for damage. Gotta keep labbing I guess.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I didn't know that when someone does a Mercy on your AI character in tower that you regain control.

That explains so much about why they always just died instantly after getting revived

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
You dont even need to be in front of anything to make that thing work. Just hold x when selecting krypt and keep it held.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Omg it works.

I have absolutely NO remorse for abusing this glitch.

I have 250+ online matches and they don't count lol.

Didn't the outro I wanted though ! Damn

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
AI battles are now a good way to farm hearts. Also gear and skins. Would be nice to have this fast forward button for towers too.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Even got the trophy for using the glitch. Beautiful.

Like I said if they hadn't made it so that online doesn't count at least things would be more acceptable.

Any other room / things to get while we're at it ?

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Well well well look at that

jVni0SZ.jpg

dbcyber

Oct 25, 2017
UK
So does the game have a secret ality? I figured with mercy maybe there would be animalities in the game.

Also help needed to distribute points with my characters, I use Sub Zero, Shao and Jade. Need them to wreck in towers.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Does the door in Shang Tsung's room unlocks if you get all the heads ?

I got tons of intros for characters I don't play but nothing for Johnny.

DarkPrince

Dec 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to do Sonya's Kisses brutality? The fact that I cannot even find a video online for this leads me to believe the info is wrong in game because I've done everything it says and the brutality doesn't work.

I thought that maybe the smoke she blows from the kiss from her Mercy needs to hit the opponent but the Mercy never comes out up close. It's really frustrating trying to perform this, is there no brutality training option?

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
It's even funnier when you see that in story mode she acts nothing like this.

I get far too much joy from the warm, loving, benevolent expression on Jacqui's face as the screen freeze frames right after she viciously fatalitys a poor chump. "She's nice, so I guess make her look nice pretty much all the time!" Unintentional gold.

And goddamn is she ever a fantastic character. I liked her in the last game, but she destroys in this one. Probably the best selection of costumes, too.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Tried out the head bug just to see if it works, and it does. Now I read that people are afraid one might get banned for this? Uh oh...

whid1.gif

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Ironically, it costs 500 000 koins to get all the intros and outros for every character...

How fitting ....

Now we're only missing "maskless" options for masked characters and we're good to go I guess.

Tried out the head bug just to see if it works, and it does. Now I read that people are afraid one might get banned for this? Uh oh...

whid1.gif

Ban us because they couldn't glitch proof their full priced game that we all purchased ? Nah my dude.

I bought the premium edition, let's just see them TRY to ban me.

All this glitch goes is allow me to play online now without having to grind shitty towers till the end of my days.