• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know the input for Sub-Zero's second fatality? I've looked it up and it doesn't seem to work. Last one I need for all the fatality achievements.

It works but you need to input the directional buttons slower than usual. Won't register if you do it too fast. Not sure if intended.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
So we're still due for a second Towers of Time nerf right? Because god damn it, putting so much of the game into a mode that is just literal bullshit to fuck you over is endlessly frustrating.

The towers were just tweaked so far, the real change will come with the patch which probably drops Monday.

I hope they will also lower some prerequisites in the character towers. I just can't do additional 75 fatalities and 75 brutalities with Kotal. That's a grind of 150 matches just to be able to finish a tower. @__@ I have a life outside MK11, you know.

Is there any AI setting that automatically does brutalities?

Gutsfree

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jun 1, 2018
Anyone else play Kotal? Do you know what moves you can actually special cancel into Sun Choke? It seems like it misses with almost any movement?

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Alright, here's the official tier list, as of right now:

- Anyone outside of uppercut range.
- Anyone within uppercut range.

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
God this fart modifier is such crap. It can be used between 5 and 8 seconds. That's way way to often to not ha e a hard counter

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
So why are Sektor and Cyrax not playable even though they are opponents in the story mode? Dumb

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So I've 100%'d the Krypt.

Don't expect all those "available from the krypt" items to be unlocked once you do. You need to use the shrine

TouchOfGray

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Don't expect all those "available from the krypt" items to be unlocked once you do. You need to use the shrine

tenor.gif

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug or if the designer of the Krypt is just an asshole but...

... the monster that appears when you put on Kenshi's blindfold has been appearing basically every time I put it on. Like... ok, it was a nice jumpscare the first time... ha ha... let me fucking explore the krypt in peace now please. It wastes the green currency just to use the fucking blindfold so can you just not with this monster?

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Also by the way if you refill chests they pretty often at least for me give 50 or even 100 hearts.

With that in mind its much faster to get hearts than people have thought.

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018

Or reset the chests to get them, no? I assume that's what the reset is for since it's pretty clear it's impossible to collect everything in one go, not enough chests, since you can find consumable items and those socketable gems. No limit to them.

I don't know if this is a bug or if the designer of the Krypt is just an asshole but...

... the monster that appears when you put on Kenshi's blindfold has been appearing basically every time I put it on. Like... ok, it was a nice jumpscare the first time... ha ha... let me fucking explore the krypt in peace now please. It wastes the green currency just to use the fucking blindfold so can you just not with this monster?
If you swing the hammer as soon as you use the blindfold you can kill him and get some stuff. He gives 100 hearts and a Sub Zero skin (I think it's for sub Zero) on the first kill.

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, here's the official tier list, as of right now:

- Anyone outside of uppercut range.
- Anyone within uppercut range.

I know you're joking, but here's the

Official Mortal Kombat 11 Tower of Time Tier List

Ranked based on overall tower clearing efficiency.

1) Skip Fight Token
2) CPU AI
3) Player

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Do we know how the rewards of AI Battle work? Do you randomly earn skins or gear just for winning a match?

I was wondering if I couldn't just ask a friend to make an AI defense team that sucks and battle them again and again, racking up many wins and many rewards.

Claww

Nov 7, 2017
Shows like <90 ping on the match accept screen and ingame these guys are pushing 130 or even 160 sometimes. That's either trash internet, or too far away, what is up with PC matchmaking?

Malalaw

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
For those asking about tier lists..this seems to be how things look now. For the most part I agree with it.

S Tier
  • Erron Black
  • Raiden
  • Scorpion
A Tier
  • Geras
  • Kabal
  • The Kollector
  • Noob Saibot
  • Shao Kahn
B Tier
  • Cetrion
  • Frost
  • Jax
  • Johnny Cage
  • Kano
  • Kung Lao
  • Sub-Zero
C Tier
  • D'Vorah
  • Jacqui Briggs
  • Jade
  • Kotal Kahn
  • Liu Kang
  • Sonya Blade
D Tier
  • Baraka
  • Skarlet
E Tier
  • Cassie Cage
  • Kitana

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Where is KABALLIN' tier. It's its own tier.

I'm getting real good with burnt boy. Jax has taken a backseat as the guy I run when I'm cheesing shitty towers.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You can also make it so new chests appear, I thought?
Or reset the chests to get them, no? I assume that's what the reset is for since it's pretty clear it's impossible to collect everything in one go, not enough chests, since you can find consumable items and those socketable gems. No limit to them.

Chest resets eventually only drop konsumables and forge items and shit. There's "SOME" skins in the chest reset pool but I'm fairly sure I've maxed that out too

After doing it the one time, do you see yourself doing it again? Meaning, are there still items you that you want to be unlocked for you?
There's 100% Items I WANT but without standing and spamming shrine I don't know how I'd get them

What you did to open the gate to Shang Tsung's throne room?
Head Puzzle, there's 3 rooms in Shangs house.

Is there much to do after the puzzle where you
put the three amulets including Shinnok's and Cetrion's? That's where I'm at.

Only the tedious head puzzle