• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
I just let down my ally super hard doing the group battle thing. Did almost no damage. On the plus side that should be the trophy at least.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Different types of augment slots for specific augments. It's overly complicated.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
the augments are the thing that tip me over into the "this has too many systems" territory

I'm happy to play around with towers and the krypt and those currencies or whatever, but I manifestly do not want to deal with augments on gear in any capacity

I don't want to have to worry about whether gear is affecting a match with someone else, whether it is or not, and augments introduce that worry

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Nitpicky shit that bothers me, Part 6:

tumblr_plhz8qNN6n1wq04h0o2_500.gif

This Skarlet look is NOT in the game. They gave her longer hair for this skin, and the shorter hair only appears in other ones that I don't like as much.

They even kept the name "Blood Pixie" which no longer makes sense as she no longer has a pixie cut. WHY NRS, WHYYYYYYYYY?

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2 quitalities in a row. These are my first ever rage quiters in a fighting game.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone gotten the mobile link to work properly? Still can't get it to link without an error.

Got it to work the first night of release myself.

Wish I could gift it because after I wrap story mode I think I'm deleting this game. I am -really- disliking the towers the progression and the sluggish krypt rewards. Just not having fun and am constantly frustrated or annoyed.

Hopefully in 6 months things get better. But I'm just done. Whatever the patch brings, my enjoyment is too tainted to care. :(

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Got it to work the first night of release myself.

Wish I could gift it because after I wrap story mode I think I'm deleting this game. I am -really- disliking the towers the progression and the sluggish krypt rewards. Just not having fun and am constantly frustrated or annoyed.

Hopefully in 6 months things get better. But I'm just done. Whatever the patch brings, my enjoyment is too tainted to care. :(
The towers and krypt progression are being patched next week to be made easier. Give it until next week.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Easy fatality tokens are silly. It's not like I'm inputting a GTA tank code or some shit. Most of them are four buttons total. Lol.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, so how in the actual fuck do I connect to the game's server if they kick me out without having to reopen the game?

Radokat

Oct 30, 2017
Wow those towers can be bullshit sometimes if you don't have the correct konsumable.
Worse enough that only the player is affected by hazards but I just had a Raiden Tower with a floor that zapped you from time to time.
Fast forward - I finally manage to get him down to his last health but mine is also low...I start the killing blow an watch the animation and...die?
Yes - while the animation was running I got zapped by the floor invisibly during my killing blow...WTF?

Next round was even worse: Match starts, he combos me into a stunning lightning, zaps me on the floor and then while I recover the floor zaps me again.
Leaving me with 30% health and I had to restart the match.

Not sure what they were thinking - but if it's for selling me skip fight tokens in the future they can just fuck off.
Other than that I'm having fun though:) I just miss that I don't have someone to play locally anymore.

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
I don't mind modifiers. I enjoyed the towers in both MKX and Injustice 2. But the consumables are just shitty and I don't know why anyone thought they were a good idea.

Mr_Blue_Sky

Oct 25, 2017
The amount of people getting blown up by this Jade in the tower of time before even dropping her to below 80% is way too high.

Oct 27, 2017
Be alert yall.....my release check setting somehow was back to ON even though i turned it off. Not sure how that happened

PS4 version

Wallach

Oct 26, 2017
So this was the absurd Frost fight pre-patch and this is the same fight after today's PC patch. If there's a difference, I couldn't tell you what it is.

Frame data changes aren't in this patch either. Kollector's infinite still works on this patch.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god. I didn't realize failed attempts at the forge actually took money still. Whyyyyy. I lost like a thousand souls.

Like why is that a thing

Sketchsanchez

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sup guys, can you not go into training while in a king of the hill anymore?

Also, is there an mk Era discord?

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Is KOTH meant to fun against randoms? I can see it being if you are king all the time, but seems pointless waiting and waiting to get another shot when you can just play VS.

DaveB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
I really wish NRS would implement some sort of toggle to say you are playing offline. I have been playing it (for Switch) on the bus this week and I have lost progress on Klassic Towers several times because the WiFi crapped out and the game said F-U, threw up an error, and bounced me to the title screen.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bro I'm still upset the forge takes your money even if the ingredients fail. I missed that detail.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Ah ok, thanks. Might join KOTH later and just give away a ton of respect to get the trophy lol

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna start doing the AI grind. Wonder if I can rubberband my controller over the A button and it'll still register....