• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've not been a fan of them moving away from the ninja looks of the palette swap characters but yo, this is a fucking fantastic design for Noob.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
That voice is too stupid, even for MK. Everything else about him is fantastic, though. Especially his fatality, which strikes the perfect balance between uncomfortably gruesome and comically goofy.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
I wonder if you can also change the shadow's look with the variations. That would be sick.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, now we know he can't be one of the secret characters, so any of those speculated characters are debunked.

Deleted member 5593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My mind is blown at how talented they are at NRS Studios. Everyone from the gameplay designers, artists, animators, character designers, voice direction, and the execution of it all makes MK11 look like one of the games of the generation.

Damn I'm excited to play this game.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Noob looks sick, looking forward to him.
I guess it's gonna be an army of Noobs again in ranked/online play this time around...

chogidogs

Oct 25, 2017
Was there always 2 of him? I thought he just cloned himself. Is one Noob and the other Saibot?

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
Was it always called Noob Saibot? I mean, originally that was his name but I got the impression that the last couple of iterations it was just "Noob" and I guessed it had something to do with John Tobias not being involved but now I see is Saibot again. Was it always the case? I don't follow MK games tbh but I remember seeing "Noob" being his name and always wondered what happened with "Saibot", maybe I saw it wrong.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
You'd think after 11+ games fatalities wouldn't make me scream like I just did at my desk, because holy shit that fatality!

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Was it always called Noob Saibot? I mean, originally that was his name but I got the impression that the last couple of iterations it was just "Noob" and I guessed it had something to do with John Tobias not being involved but now I see is Saibot again. Was it always the case? I don't follow MK games tbh but I remember seeing "Noob" being his name and always wondered what happened with "Saibot", maybe I saw it wrong.

MK9 called him "Noob Saibot" too.

Heid

Jan 7, 2018
His attacks remind me of the necromonger big bad guy from the Chronicles of Riddick.

dDASTARDLY

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Honestly, I haven't been wow'd by a MK game since the original trilogy.

Everything about MK 11 looks dope af.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
This was fairly disappointing. Every character intro before this one had an element of coolness. I think netherealm dropped the ball here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
latest
Beat me to it

I appreciate that his fatality is essentially a mix of his and Smoke's from MK9. Nice mythology gag if intentional

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I haven't been wow'd by a MK game since the original trilogy.

Everything about MK 11 looks dope af.

I expect this game to do bonkers numbers (for a fighting game). It really seems like people who have long since abandoned the series are showing an interest in this one.

Success

Oct 27, 2017
NetherRealm is truly the king of fighting game studios. Their production quality when it comes to games is incredible. Good to see my man Noob back. I used to love playing him in MK9 lol