• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know i find it much less reactive than injustice 2. Like big input lag

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Pre-ordered on Amazon but still haven't gotten my code. Wonder if I'll need to email them to get it =\

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Pre-ordered on Amazon but still haven't gotten my code. Wonder if I'll need to email them to get it =\

I was about to wonder if I was having the same issue. I pre-ordered this evening after getting off work and havent gotten one yet either. I would prefer them not sending me a code when its totally pointless after the beta period has concluded.

KBadOne

Oct 28, 2017
Just found out that if you were in the stress test you have access to the beta... :)

I noticed that too, but right after I placed the preorder for the Premium Edition today! The stress test Beta was still installed in my PS4, and did not receive a code for the closed beta. All I did was launching the stress beta file just for the heck of it and Voila! Jade and Kabal were in the roster!

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I redeemed my Amazon code last week. It wasn't on my History or Que

I had to search for it on PSN. Downloading now

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I was about to wonder if I was having the same issue. I pre-ordered this evening after getting off work and havent gotten one yet either. I would prefer them not sending me a code when its totally pointless after the beta period has concluded.

For what it's worth, I finally got mine yesterday around 8pm CST, so I assume there's just been some delay. Got it downloaded early this morning, but have to wait until after work to play it. =\