• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
She has to be the most Injustice looking character so far, looks like a mix of Enchantress and Poison Ivy play-style wise, even her vital blows and vitality are very Injustice.

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Damn she looks like she's going to be an absolute pain in the ass to fight against.

I dig the design too.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
'Boy I wish she would step on me'

*Cetrion's Fatal Blow hits where she puts like 8 spikes through your head and then steps on you*

'I do not want her to step on me anymore'

May 26, 2018
Exactly my thoughts. Her and Geras look like they came out from a comic book.

maxresdefault.jpg

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
I know when you look at them side to side it's easy to spot the shared DNA between Injustice and MK, but for whatever reason she just screams Injustice to me.

Still looks cool. Jeff over at Giant Bomb said on the podcast (maybe Beast?) last week he wish there were more crazy fatalities that included the world blowing up, a sentiment I can agree with and well, this looks right up there, lol.

Mechanized

Oct 27, 2017
This is the least MK character ever created. Dunno how I feel. Seems like a one and done sort. She looks like an Injustice OC.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Cetrion looks amazing, really well done with the design of it. I kind of thought she was going to have the blue blood like Geras used to.

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
The info confirms she is an Elder God. Good to see one finally fighting (well, not counting Shinnok :p).

Cokesouls

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Not a fan. At all :/

Super cool that she's a badass avatar airbender woman, but I don't think she looks cool at all.
And she seems like a nightmare to fight against? Although as mostly a MK noob I'll need to get used to that fact with everyone.

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I just now realized that 3 Fatal Blows in this game involve someone getting stepped on

Sonya's (after you get shot a bunch of times with a 50cal, including right in the head)
Kano's (stomps on you, then pops his foot blade and stomps on you again)
Cetrion (eat tree)

BOON WHAT ARE U DOIN

Absoludacrous

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I just now realized that 3 Fatal Blows in this game involve someone getting stepped on

Sonya's (after you get shot a bunch of times with a 50cal, including right in the head)
Cetrion (eat tree)

BOON WHAT ARE U DOIN

Pretty sure that's been a thing going back to MK9.

Totally normal and not at all strange that you've got a list off-hand though.

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017

Cetrion (eat tree)

BOON WHAT ARE U DOIN
Stepping up his game?

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017