• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
WTF is up with these MK trailer reveals?
Multiple trailers have had out of synch audio and now this one sounded like someone cranked the volume to max for no reason

bar_bar12

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I really wanted them to reveal Noob, but I didn't think they'd actually do it today. Blessed day.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Shang Tsung not base roster?
Goes against leak

It's old Shang too

Interesting... so
Shang, Mileena and Shinnok are not unlockables, they're the first DLC characters.

I'm gonna disagree and just say the leak was partially off. The other 2 don't make sense as DLC, especially the last one who isn't very popular to begin with

May 26, 2018
Shang Tsung not base roster?
Goes against leak

It's old Shang too

I'm gonna disagree and just say the leak was partially off. The other 2 don't make sense as DLC, especially the last one who isn't very popular to begin with

How does
Mileena not make sense as DLC? It's not like there's no demand. A ton of fans want to play her.

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I want someone to ask "excluding DLC characters if you were able to have your dream character from any franchise who would it be?"

or "who was that random guy? is it a create a character?"

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"hey dev team, with the rise of cross franchise characters, how long until you shows us Geralt in the game?"

/s

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
The guy that brought up animations...man I'd love to take him out for a beer