• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only adding two more characters on top of the three from the stress test is super disappointing, especially when none of the featured five are ones you're interested in. Klassic towers is great though, glad I don't have to waste my time with online.

OP
OP
SolidSnakex

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Only adding two more characters on top of the three from the stress test is super disappointing, especially when none of the featured five are ones you're interested in. Klassic towers is great though, glad I don't have to waste my time with online.

With it being a beta I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them add one or two additional characters. Probably Sonya and/ Sub-Zero. Although it'd actually be really cool if they debuted a character through the beta.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Was hoping for a few more characters but very nice that they included the Klassic tower. I'm not much of a online guy.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
No jobbers allowed in this beta
But it has Baraka.

20b.gif

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At least a tower to practice a litte before jumping online.

I need my lab! But I understand why they don't include it, they need people to play online to test the servers and infrastructure.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Was hoping for another character or two but they included two of the characters I really wanted to try so I'm not too bothered. Cool to see they're including a tower as well.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
The Jacqui stuff they showed onstream yesterday was better than most characters in this game, lol.

From a gameplay perspective.

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone catch in the stream yesterday when someone from Netherrealm was talking and mentioned the word Friendship and took the time to slowly say that word?

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017

it's an all new demo for us shmucks who only pre-ordered the game.