• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
59h6wQs.png
There's a segment in that Robocop fan remake where it's like 5 full minutes of Robocop shooting rapists in the dick

Deleted member 64666

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 20, 2020
MK2 was the first game I ever played, I was 6-7 years old (bad parenting, I know!).

MK11 looks so good, but I honestly can't deal with the fatalities. They are way too violent, but I guess it totally fits the universe! I really think this is the optimal form of Mortal Kombat.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
MK2 was the first game I ever played, I was 6-7 years old (bad parenting, I know!).

MK11 looks so good, but I honestly can't deal with the fatalities. They are way too violent, but I guess it totally fits the universe! I really think this is the optimal form of Mortal Kombat.

I mean, you don't have to do fatalities. They are a totally optional thing

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Some of those fatalities are outstanding.

Was hoping Robertcops gunshots were actual rapid bursts, like the one you see in the shooting range scene of Robocop 1

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
is Kung lao's friendship referencing something? I know some of them are

Not specifically, but one of Johnny Cage and Kung Lao's prefight dialogs reference Kung Lao's MK2 friendship:

"Stop trying to grab my hat, Johnny Cage!"
"I can't help it, I need to know if you have a rabbit under there or something."
"That's something only my friends know!"

StreamedHams

Nov 21, 2017
OMG robocop's fatality being a mash up of his own death and clarence boddicker's death

OMG footage of Robocop vs Terminator

this rules so hard
Exactly what I thought. Trailer is dope as hell. Very curious about the new stage fatalities.

I'm very on the fence about this due to it being 40 dollars. However, I have already bought this game twice, once on PC at launch and also when it was on sale for the Switch.Thw story content and any addtions to the krypt could push me over.

Geldboom

Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit, Fujin looks so good.

His redesign is amazing, I never thought Fujin of all MK characters would look this great.

Toth

Oct 26, 2017
How the heck do they keep doing so much damage to each other and survive lol

Do they keep getting revived after their deaths in this universe now?

Masquerader

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Maybe I'm going insane but does Robocop have THREE fatalities? Data spike, ED and shooting them in the dick?

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
The characters look great. Makes me want to play the game but the game in motion and its systems are still a major turn off for me. Regardless, I'm glad people are vibing to it.

PhantomArtifice

Lead Administrator at Final Weapon
Verified
Apr 24, 2019
USA
Excited to try this out at some point. Won't be picking up at launch but definitely sometime in June/July. Looks pretty good!

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Look at fujin. Hes god tier status for real now. I bet they could even reimagine hsu hao to look cool

Oct 27, 2017
You dont see them in this trailer, but the Friendships not having the announcer saying anything after they're done is very strange to me.....hopefully the final update when its out has that in it.