• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OMG robocop's fatality being a mash up of his own death and clarence boddicker's death

OMG footage of Robocop vs Terminator

this rules so hard

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just watched Robocop murder The Joker in Mortal Kombat. I love every word of that sentence. MK11 is amazing.

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fujin's sword fatality looks siiiiiick

I can't believe they've made me excited for Fujin. One of the best redesigns in the entire series.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chalk up Robocop to another one of the characters that actually works perfectly with MK's stiff animations

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck those stage fatalities

Are they adding a 3rd fatality or is Robocop just cool like that?

AND HE SHOT HIM IN THE DICK

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
No new friendships = shit trailer xD

Ok that sheeva fatality that she stomps on your head and lifts your body was the type of fatality that was missing from this game

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I knew they'd use the spike thing as a Fatality or a Fatal Blow (guess its both) but I never even thought that they'd throw in (at least part of) Murphy's own death in there.

Wiseblood

Oct 28, 2017
He shoots Baraka in the dick, just like the rapist in the movie.

59h6wQs.png

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The way the characters look at their own missing hand in disbelief just like Murphy does in Robocop is amazing

SRV

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 29, 2017
Looks fantastic. Any word on an EU physical release yet?

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
So how does Sheeva's fatality work with the arcade machine when she's not on that level? Does she just pull a random arcade machine out of nowehe

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mortal Kombat 1 was the very first game I ever preordered. I've preordered every single game in the series since then. And now I even preorder their DLC lol. They've had me hook line and sinker since Mortal Monday.

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NRS is amazing at re-imagining characters. They've done some outstanding work recently. I even have faith in them to redesign Hsu Hao

I don't just mean his visual design, I used to always think Fujin was lame to play as. He looks like the best playing character in the game now. His new play style looks incredible. That move where he sweeps the enemy up in the cyclone then back hands them without looking. He looks so smooth. His diagonal dive kick... oh man. He reminds me of Smoke from MK9 in some ways, and Smoke was my favorite character to play as in MK9.