• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
THERES MY BOOOOOOOOY!!!!

I've been waiting on him for so dam long lol, it's so painful that I knew robocop was coming but they just kept putting out every DLC before him 😂

Like I said! Weller was in the studio awhile ago and here he is!!!!

So fucking excited!!!

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
At this point I even wonder why I still have the vanilla copy of MK11, at this rate getting all the DLC, characters and whatnot is gonna be cheaper in a bundle, right?

I'm not complaining though, just something I noticed and why I'll never buy a fighting game on day one ever again. :P

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Was the Robocop Versus The Terminator comic any good?

And I'm thinking good good.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
2dXrj7x.gif
the way subzero runs off is just. perfect.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Was the Robocop Versus The Terminator comic any good?

And I'm thinking good good.

I really liked it. It has some really cool ideas, like Murphy being the inadvertant brain that powers the Skynet AI. In terms of story, it's a mix of beats from both Robocop and Terminator. Like, the typical story of terminator where there are time traveling saviors, and time traveling assassins, are reversed. In this case, humans go back to the past to murder Robocop to try and stop judgement day, and terminators are sent back as his protector. Then, midway through, they forcibly assimilate robocop into skynet, destroying his body, until he is reborn as Robo-terminator.

Good shit.

robocopvsterminator-2-of-4-24.jpg

1152523-robocop_v_terminator_final.jpg

robocop-vs-terminator---neca---endocop---terminator-dog-7---figure-p-image-359661-grande.jpg

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
This looks cool. Did they ever fix the rate at which you earn the currencies to unlock things? That was the main reason that did not make me stick around for very long.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
This looks cool. Did they ever fix the rate at which you earn the currencies to unlock things? That was the main reason that did not make me stick around for very long.

I know they patched it shortly after launch, but iirc, it's still quite slow from what I know. They also patched out the exploit many used to get all the heads you put on the spears in the Krypt, so I imagine that shit is super slow to unlock at this point.

¡ B 0 0 P !

Banned
Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
THERES MY BOOOOOOOOY!!!!

I've been waiting on him for so dam long lol, it's so painful that I knew robocop was coming but they just kept putting out every DLC before him 😂

Like I said! Weller was in the studio awhile ago and here he is!!!!

So fucking excited!!!

Seeing as how you have insider information do you know what the hell the deal is with Ash Williams?

Is he still coming eventually in some KP3?

If not, who is at fault?

A lot of what I presume are fake leaks claim it's contract issues with Bruce Campbell. Is it because of that? It seems hard to belive considering they would have had to do a facescan for him and get him to do voice work. Bruce was teasing Ash in MK back when even WB was teasing Ash in the first KP. So all of that have had to be done.

Or is it something to do with the rights being split between Universal/MGM with Army of Darkness, the TV show with Lionsgate, and Renaissance Pictures having the rights to the first 2 films and co-rights for everything else.

If MK11 wanted to have both old and young Ash, considering the whole timeline theme of the game, it would require both Lionsgate and Universal. Such a collaboration wasn't even possible when the show was being made and Lionsgate/Renaissance were denied use of anything from AOD.

DBD is another game that has Ash, and they too are restricted to just old Ash. So it seems Universal/MGM have a history of being pricks.

But then again you'd think WB's legal team would have gotten that all sorted out long before they started to tease Ash in KP1.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I know they patched it shortly after launch, but iirc, it's still quite slow from what I know. They also patched out the exploit many used to get all the heads you put on the spears in the Krypt, so I imagine that shit is super slow to unlock at this point.
I played after that first patch and thought it was still way too slow. Bummer that they never seriously addressed it.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
i really like the idea that subzero brings his frozen treats cart to battle just in case

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
So, they FINALLY bought back Fujin, huh?

Good stuff. Now, if only they'd do something interesting with poor Kai...

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
I really like that Friendships are just them doing goofy shit solo now. I guess way easier than having them interact with other characters.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
I really like that Friendships are just them doing goofy shit solo now. I guess way easier than having them interact with other characters.
It's possible some of them might involve interactions. It would suck if Cassie's Friendship doesn't involve her just flat out taking a selfie with the opponent.

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If I was a robocop big fan i would be pretty pissed right now

uh, why? Robocop 3 sucked, but it wasn't because of the upgrades. Those were honestly the best parts of the movie.

I'm about as big a robocop fan as you can find. If you search "robocop" on this forum, you'll find tons of threads about Robocop from me. I'm thrilled at this direction.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
uh, why? Robocop 3 sucked, but it wasn't because of the upgrades. Those were honestly the best parts of the movie.

I'm about as big a robocop fan as you can find. If you search "robocop" on this forum, you'll find tons of threads about Robocop from me. I'm thrilled at this direction.

...these are from robocop 3 ?

Damn i completely erased that movie from my head =P

like i said, not a big fan

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
made some gifs/gifvs (add the V at the end of the file name for the gifv version)
0nVdZ2s.gif

eJW7lOf.gif

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The shoulder cannon and riot shield are also from 3 ?

not a shoulder cannon, but he gets shoulder-mounted weapons in robocop 3 (and a jet pack). This is the first instance of the shield, but it's pretty in line with the other upgrades from Robocop 3.

Also, in Robocop vs Terminator, he gains control of a factory through skynet and builds all sorts of crazy upgrades, including an army of Robocop clones.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Robocop's Fatality had better be the scene where he shoots the rapist in the dick.

Or the Fatal Farms version where he shoots a hundred rapists in the dick.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
not a shoulder cannon, but he gets shoulder-mounted weapons in robocop 3 (and a jet pack). This is the first instance of the shield, but it's pretty in line with the other upgrades from Robocop 3.

the jet pack is the only thing I remember from that movie.

Are you sure the shoulder cannon and the shield are not from the tv show or the tv cartoon ? =P
Sephzilla ?

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
the jet pack is the only thing I remember from that movie.

Are you sure the shoulder cannon and the shield are not from the tv show or the tv cartoon ? =P
Sephzilla ?

I think the should cannon was an extension of the jetpack in 3. The riot shield seems to be new for this game. I'm okay with the shield, but it would make more sense to just have him straight block things.

Robocop's Fatality had better be the scene where he shoots the rapist in the dick.

Or the Fatal Farms version where he shoots a hundred rapists in the dick.
I'm going to guess this is going to be one of his fatalities

source.gif

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh man imagine the Robocop vs Terminator pre-match dialog in this game

I hope the terminator refers to Robocop as "The Creator"