• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for sorta plugging my own Twitter but I thought this would be easier than copy/pasting all of the same shit into a post. I have a few hopes for cosmetics for Robo in the game.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
The only alt you'll get is remake robocop with a pg13 filter and you'll love it.
How dare you

BWgZIHs.gif

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Sorry for sorta plugging my own Twitter but I thought this would be easier than copy/pasting all of the same shit into a post. I have a few hopes for cosmetics for Robo in the game.
MK11 has 3 slots for gear pieces where it's usually 30 pieces of gear per slot. For Robocop, I would imagine his pistol is definitely one of them. The other two could be his shield that he uses and potentially another weapon like the flamethrower.

Each DLC character has had 4 skins generally. I imagine Robocop will follow the Joker/Spawn treatment of "2 classic costumes , and 2 costumes that's more of an MK inspired look"

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They definitely need to have Robo-Terminator from the Robocop vs Terminator comics as one of the alts.

robocop-vs-terminator-dark-horse-comics-actionfiguren-endocop-nc42078.jpg

That skull face

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have to admit, with all the great pairings and team ups MK11 gave us, I never considered Liu Kang and Shang Tsung finally teaming up. And holy shit it's such a great idea.

IceMarker

Oct 26, 2017
United States
Plenty of single player content between Towers of Time, story mode, and the Krypt. NRS has also listened to complaints and patched the hell out of the game since release, so it's a lot easier to unlock gear/skins and finish character towers.
One of the best single player fighters out there. The story, the krypt, the many towers...you can play the game for dozens of hours alone.

If you are truly bad at the game you can even customize an AI to fight for you and earn and unlock stuff for you. ;)

How do you download a gif from a tweet? :( Also the compression is horrendous.
Cool guys, thanks for the info!

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
Based on datamining, the rumour is that Stryker is tied to a new "report player" feature. So, not a character you can play as or against, but a character who will have a presence in the game in some way.

The thing I've wanted since release that I was kind of hoping might return is turning Quitalities into Babalities. Would be so much better if someone quit if they turned into a baby, and that that player model carried forward to their next match's intro.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Based on datamining, the rumour is that Stryker is tied to a new "report player" feature. So, not a character you can play as or against, but a character who will have a presence in the game in some way.
oh I know lol. He's probably not gonna be playable in this game but I still dream.

The only character I realistically would love to be in MK11 now that Fujin and Sheeva are here is Takeda. Other than that, go nuts NRS put in whoever you want.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
oh I know lol. He's probably not gonna be playable in this game but I still dream.

The only character I realistically would love to be in MK11 now that Fujin and Sheeva are here is Takeda. Other than that, go nuts NRS put in whoever you want.

The only chance Stryker still has is the fact that a line of code for an arcade cutscene was found for him and Takeda.

Refyref

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017