• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
I've been out of the game for quite a while. At this point in time, what all has come for the premium edition at launch? I'm guessing this won't be included in the dlc that you get with that purchase.

Your question is a tad confusing, but if you're asking if the premium edition you bought at launch will include Aftermath, no, it will not. If you had the premium edition the Aftermath that includes the story expansion and the 3 characters of KP2 will be $40

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
w4S85.jpg

Scorpion has come so far.
maxresdefault.jpg

Muzzymate

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
When does the digital preordering (Xbox) for the Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection edition start? This is what I have been waiting for to jump into MK11.

Muzzymate

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
I went to wikipedia, and I learned that MK9 was never ported to the PS4 and Xbox One. Damn, I thought it had. Hopefully NR does right by MK11 and ports it to next-gen systems.

Yeah, I'm sad even a backwards compatible version of MK9 was never released on the Xbox side (we did get Injustice at least).

Does the $60 package include this dlc?

Yes, it includes the base game and both the Aftermath Expansion and Kombat Pack.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Robocop is secretly Reptile.

Calling it now! It all makes sense! THIS IS HOW HE RETURNS! THIS IS THE MOMENT PEOPLE!!!

lusca_bueno

Nov 23, 2017
I don't get why they would use Raiden colors for Fujin instead of his usual burgundy, turquoise and black, kinda makes him look like a Raiden clone. His gameplay is AMAZING though, and I'm sure they're including classic palettes in kustomize so it's all right with me. As usual a guest I have no interest in, but I'm glad people here are responding well and even saying they'll be back in the game for it, because that means it's working and that MK can continue to thrive lol

antispin

Oct 27, 2017
That music was hype. Anyone got a link?

Also yay for friendships! Babalities too please!

Oct 27, 2017
Got the plat months ago, and this has totally pulled me back in!!! Only have the vanilla version and dont mind at all ponying $50 for all the new chars, stage fatals, and friendships! Day one mf'ers lol

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Your question is a tad confusing, but if you're asking if the premium edition you bought at launch will include Aftermath, no, it will not. If you had the premium edition the Aftermath that includes the story expansion and the 3 characters of KP2 will be $40
Yeah, I figured it out. The kombat pack that was with the premium at launch has already come and gone, so anything after I'll have to pay up for.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's crazy it's basically 54 bucks for the dlc here in canada. I like the game but that kind of sours me on getting it right now. I'll probably wait for a sale.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
I don't get why they would use Raiden colors for Fujin instead of his usual burgundy, turquoise and black, kinda makes him look like a Raiden clone. His gameplay is AMAZING though, and I'm sure they're including classic palettes in kustomize so it's all right with me. As usual a guest I have no interest in, but I'm glad people here are responding well and even saying they'll be back in the game for it, because that means it's working and that MK can continue to thrive lol
Fujin's story mode costume is basically what you're asking for.

...and that's likely one of his defaults. Remember, MK11 has a huge amount of gear pieces and shaders. You'll likely end up with all kinds of colour options for him in the end.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Bruh this franchise has gone full fast and furious style. Zero fucks given.

Robocop? Oh well, Im in.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
That's crazy it's basically 54 bucks for the dlc here in canada. I like the game but that kind of sours me on getting it right now. I'll probably wait for a sale.

Same here. I was super excited until I learned the price. That's just ridiculously high for an expansion and compared to other game expansions.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
(watching the trailer without spoiling myself)

Huh, cops, I wonder if that means they're gonna bring back Stryker and.... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

BurnKnuckle21

Nov 17, 2017
Just had a thought...

Every guest has had a skin that is "MK inspired". Like what the character would look like if they were from the MK universe.

Calling it now, RoboCop is going to have a skin made from cyber-ninja parts with a law enforcement spin.

You heard it here first!

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Just had a thought...

Every guest has had a skin that is "MK inspired". Like what the character would look like if they were from the MK universe.

Calling it now, RoboCop is going to have a skin made from cyber-ninja parts with a law enforcement spin.

You heard it here first!

RoboCop's MK inspired skin is just Stryker.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Pricing on this is such bullshit. In Canada this costs $55, or $79 for Aftermath, Kombat Pack, and full game. Those that already bought game and kombat pack are screwed so hard.

Luckily they put this shit on sale pretty often, so I'll just wait

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
I have not play mk 11 yet but looking to pick it up. Didnt want to click video to read comments cause ei have a feel I'd be spoiled. Is this free dlc or something that needs to be purchased. If later did they say they are announcing an updated version or should I just buy base version now

Graven

Oct 30, 2018
This is probably my favorite redesign in this game, and possibly in the series so far:

AABTyfAAAbIK.jpg

FatalT

Feb 24, 2019
$40 for three characters, three skin packs, and the bit of story content we'll go through once and never again seems a bit too pricey.