• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Apr 25, 2020
dq4lytjy16751.jpg

morgana_sad_by_vgamall_ddcpl4u-fullview.png

Hello Darkness my old friend.....You should go to bed again..

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
"Oh?! A league of legends thre...oh nevermind.."

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Morgana deserves this.

I also dig this tweet because Erika is Ann's voice actress. She knows.

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017
Teddy shits all over Morgana. Loved Persona 5 but this fucking critter is the worst part of it.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Can people really not get over him telling you to go to bed a few times? Because there's nothing in his character anywhere close to as annoying as Teddie

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Morgana is even better in Persona Scramble so I can't agree at all with her opinion. :/

Guess she doesn't know yet because she didn't have to voice his part there.

Sasliquid

Oct 25, 2017
Morgana is definitely one of the weakest links in P5R, he mostly just spouts exposition early on and then is annoying later lusting after Ann (also #Ryuijiwasright).

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Can people really not get over him telling you to go to bed a few times? Because there's nothing in his character anywhere close to as annoying as Teddie

Morgana is probably the party member I like the least in P5, but Teddie is just another tier of annoying.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017

They got rid of most of the go to bed stuff in P5 Royal. I think that was the extent of my annoyance at Morgana. He's pretty cool now.

Ryuji "FROM THE PHANTOM THIEVES. THAT'S RIGHT THE PHANTOM THIEVES" is the real worst character in the game

Mr. Nice_Guy

Oct 27, 2017
Teddie and Morgana are both annoying in their own unique ways. Haven't played much of P5R though so I'm curious to see if the toned down "go to bed" would improve the character for me.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Morgana is cool. From what I played of P4G, Teddie is already annoying me. And I don't like Teddies design.

Gimme a cat that I can fit in my backpack, anyday. I need a sentient alarm clock.