• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kolya

Jan 26, 2018
Had no idea who he was, so I googled him and my first thought: "Yep, that's someone who would say the N-word alright."

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
As probably one of the few people on this site who actually listens to country radio, I had to google what his songs were. Can't say I'll miss him, they're boring and overplayed.

blackhawk163

Oct 28, 2017
Had to Google this guy, and yeah. No surprises there. Future Fox/newsmax/oann interview on how cancel culture ruins lives, and that's not who he really is, and then the pivot to "if blacks can use it why can't he?"

OP
OP
Chaystic

Chaystic

Mar 2, 2020
Switzerland
Oct 27, 2017
Had no idea who he was, so I googled him and my first thought: "Yep, that's someone who would say the N-word alright."

I have no idea who he is, since I'm not American. Let me google that real quick...

18320387_web1_M2-Morgan-Wallen-edh-190901-1024x682.jpg

Ah, yes. He said the word.

Shocking.

Biggersmaller

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Minneapolis
Ah' yes. The country idiot not allowed on SNL for going to the bar. He was welcomed back later for a terrible self-referential bit. His career is over unless he leans into "cancel culture victim" PR mode for Q freaks.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
"Number One album in America? Who is this?"
*Google*
Morgan Cole Wallen is an American country music singer and songwriter. Born in Tennessee
Alright, I've read enough. I get it. Welp, fuck this guy. Hope he gets what's coming to him.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The only good thing he ever did was screw up SNL leading to us getting an epic Jack White performance, so I'm okay with him going away now.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you OP for actually providing some context as to who this celebrity I've never heard of is. I feel like so few posters do that.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
at least everyone will forget about him not giving a shit about covid now

Oct 30, 2017
If there were a picture example of a racist in the dictionary, this would be at the top of the list.

The funny thing is that is probably a image he projects to get more fans. Look at the Duck Dynasty people or even kid rock. Rich assholes who pretended to be country folk to get more of an audience. They just moved from saying the N-word from the country club to public spaces.

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
i doubt it'll hurt this douchebags career considering what his fanbase is probably like...

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Isn't this the clown who got caught at a bar making out with women during the peak of the pandemic and pretending it wasn't a thing? Then SNL had him on anyway?

Then blasted people celebrating Biden's win as being "hypocritical" given that he got in trouble for Rona shit. But never said a thing about Trump?

And has that mullet.

Shocked, shocked.

Oct 25, 2017
I am definitely not surprised. His hometown is like an hour from me and let me tell you. It's a hillbilly town out in the woods. The sad thing is that a lot of his local fans will not care. There's so many people in East Tennessee that think they can say the n word.

Also he already gave his "apology" in the article. It's one of those I will do better. Hopefully he gets canceled

Sain

Nov 13, 2017
I too am a country music fan, though most of what has come out in the past 5 years is trash, including his stuff. Regardless, this def. isn't his first time saying it. Racist ass tanking a promising career really quick.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
You're telling me a white trash country singer usea the n word? I'm shocked I tell you.

Oct 25, 2017
After he hit the news after getting kicked from SNL, my mom wondered if we were related to him because we have some Wallens in our ancestry and she thinks it's a rare surname. As the genealogy nerd in our family, I was proud to discover that we are not related and I'm even more proud now.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
"Any publicity is good publicity", right?

I don't agree with that, just in case anyone can't tell.

Totenkinder

Oct 27, 2017
Remember when the Chicks came out against the invasion of Iraq and were totally blacklisted? I bet not much happens to this guy and this is most certainly not the first time he's said something like this in public. Country music fans are something else

Naphu

Apr 6, 2018
"I've been really stressed out. This doesn't represent who I am. My best friend has a black friend."

Darkgable

Nov 3, 2017
Right on cue, here comes the apologies...most certainly followed by us being told that 'that's not who I really am'.
[/QUOTE]