• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Raiden

Nov 6, 2017
It helps that it's like 12 Eur on Steam, pretty good discount, they could have played it worse for us and sell it for 30 or something like that.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm certainly thinking about starting it up again on NG+ sometime soon, my enormous backlog be damned.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I loaded up my Level 7 GOG version with mods and did the A Towerful of Mice quest and now Kiera is awaiting me back at the cabin, wink wink. Then I loaded up my Level 100 New Game+ PS4 version and did 2 Skellige Question Marks on remote tiny islets. I own it on Steam too but it's uninstalled. No need with the GOG version. Oh, and I have it on Xbox One as well. Pretty good game.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Wild. I'd definitely like to revisit it again at some point in the near future, I just need to find the time to dedicate to it.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
Really happy. The TV show is well made and the game is top tier. Another massive failure from the movie/ tv show critics.

Jan 9, 2018
Sweden
The series seems almost ripped straight form the game (visually and whatnot), so I'm not surprised so many want to re-play/try tw3. Hell, I'm installing it right now myself.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
Well deserved. The show is good, and definitely deserves a chance to refine itself in season 2. I'm seriously considering another Witcher 3 run where I go with Yen, as I had originally gone with Triss.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
This is insane but it's such a great game and such a great TV show, they're both worthy of the attention

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Weird, the game doesn't show on sale anymore on EU PSN but the DLC still does.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Yea the books and the games all saw boosts due to the TV show which speaks strongly to people enjoying it a lot.

Noriea

Nov 8, 2017
I finally bought it on PC. Installed texture 4k mod too. Looks gorgeous. Can't wait to play through it again.

Lonewulfeus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I finally finished my first Witcher 2 EE playthrough, now I'm running through the opposite path on Dark difficulty, probably wouldn't have gone back despite meaning to without having watched the show.

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How many of these are new purchases versus people dipping again?

Arzak

Jun 21, 2019
Man if the show continues to be popular in concurrent seasons CDProjekt is going to be pretty much forced to make a new Witcher game...to much free marketing to pass up.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
I guess the sale price and recent Netflix series did wonders for what was already a very successful and lauded game, you don't often see this happen for a single-player game that already sold well. It deserves every but of the success too.

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
MS should probably have pushed for the Halo TV show to coincide with Infinite's release.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I really need to get back to TW3. I think I stopped right at Novigrad?

Now that I have an i7-9700K/RTX 2080 this might be a good time to play it in its full glory.

SlothmanAllen

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be insane! Provided CD Projekt RED can deliver, people are going to go nuts over it!

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Never was so happy with a double dip.
I'm literally right now playing the game on switch in bed with a hot chocolate while my GF watches the show on her tablet.
Good times to be a Witcher fan.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm happy more people are experiencing the Game of the Generation - I certainly wasn't expecting the show to have such an impact.