• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
They're fucking idiots. What do you expect? A cult is gonna cult, especially when its members are mostly poorly educated, rural, white racists who spend all their free time "researching" on social media.

I was pretty disappointed when it was clear that the impeachment trial wasn't going to happen until Trump was out of office. Now these stupid redneck fucks have had weeks to inhale whatever bullshit they see on social media and Fox/OWN/Newsmax. So yeah, of course these morons are going to blame Biden/dems. That's their default stance on everything that would require them hold someone of their own party accountable.

Oct 28, 2017
I don't have a difference of opinion with these people. I have a difference of reality and there is no place in between for us to meet.

These are dangerous people.

Sain

Nov 13, 2017
Literally the most insane people. This is why even if the Republican party complete re-branded and dropped the crazies, I could never EVER bring myself to vote for a Republican candidate for any office so long as I walk this Earth.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if a large number of these republicans legitimately didn't believe that

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
tenor.gif

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck is wrong with those people? Seriously.

Decades of propaganda making Democrats/Liberals etc the enemy, a danger to the country, communist plot.

These people think they are patriots for trying to defend the US against evil communists.

It's John Birch Society shit all over again, where everything is a communist plot.

Oct 25, 2017
Obama was literally blamed by Republicans for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina (2005) despite not becoming president until 2009, so I am never surprised by their moronic buck passing.
I've heard of him getting blamed for the recession (not just recovery, the recession wholesale), but Katrina is a new one for me

4Tran

Nov 4, 2017
So basically, at least 58% of Republicans are insane. That's not exactly news, but it's good to keep in mind.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like people in this thread forgot about every single city in America being burnt to the ground last summer...smh

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
I mean, I guess if you think about it, some people are more decent than others. So you could honestly say that half of Americans are less decent than the other half. You could also say half are more stupid and violent than the rest. That bottom hell of indecent stupid violent people makes up the republican party.

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
There is no reasoning with these people. Nuke the filibuster and let's get some shit done. Fuck the GQP.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This sounds like a super dumb poll tbh..

Did the pollsters simply ask "Do you blame Biden for Jan 6th?" or was their context to the question? Either way its dumb as hell but we didn't need this shit poll to tell us how backwards thinking that cult is.

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
This is some strong, "Why wasn't Obama in the Oval Office during 9/11?" shit.

And this goes along with the thread from earlier about the perception of violent crime among Fox News viewers. These people live in an alternate reality where nothing is ever their fault, and everything bad in the world is somehow traceable back to the Democrats.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Can't wait to see an airport named after Trump in the coming years because white people are afraid to punish white people.

This country in it's death throes is gonna be great.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
These people must be ignored. They are lost. Just pray and hope more young progressives keep registering to vote and remain engaged.

It's unfortunately impossible to ignore them, and would in fact be dangerous to. However, actively working against them to minimize their threat to society to the point of irrelevance is a very real solution. I'm hoping we keep at it, it is working (too slowly for my taste, but it is)

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Yea i don't know how to stop this madness anymore. My dad randomly calls me up yesterday (he's 70) and starts this TANGENT about my son's school and to keep an eye out for Critical Race Theory.....he won't be the same.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
I mean if you ask the people that wave Confederate flags, they'll blame the Union for the civil war. The thing is, we know what these traitorous losers think, we shouldn't even be surprised