• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I see people picking up headsets frequently asking what to play, and everyone seems to forget about this game. It's consistently awesome:

It's very replayable since it's kind of a score attack game, and it's level based, and there are multiple characters each which play very differently from each other. It was originally pretty janky but has seen nearly continuous updates and is now flat out incredible. Sairento is a game where you take on wave after wave of enemies in arena settings using a variety of ninja-like skills. It is by far the most acrobatic VR game around, employing bullet time to help keep you grounded without feeling disoriented.

My favorite weapon loadout is the bow and arrow set, because when you pull back the bow, bullet time kicks in. It makes you feel like legolas, straight up badass.

F57848B42A9BC87F6DEAEBC069719783D199407A

Gun_Shot_Bad_Ass.jpg

I've been recommending this game for years but people seem to always forget about it. Play Sairento VR, it's awesome.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I tried playing it but the arms on the character were too short for me and they didn't stretch to compensate lol

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
I need to pick this back up again. I haven't played since they first implemented the wall backflip.