• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just sounds better by the minute. I mean, GoreTech? I need to see this stuff in action. The personalization stuff seems fine, though I'd rather they make full fledged skins. Injustice 2 needed some DCEU skins.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Just sounds better by the minute. I mean, GoreTech? I need to see this stuff in action. The personalization stuff seems fine, though I'd rather they make full fledged skins. Injustice 2 needed some DCEU skins.
Injustice 2 HAD them, didn't they? Thought for sure they gave you Flash, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman's DCEU outfits for free (if not more).

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Injustice 2 HAD them, didn't they? Thought for sure they gave you Flash, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman's DCEU outfits for free (if not more).
They KINDA had them. You could get accessories (and entire costumes) that would make the Injustice characters resemble the DCEU characters, BUT, their appearance wasn't the same as their DCEU counterparts. So you'd get blond Aquaman sporting Momoa's Aquaman outfit, muscular Flash wearing Ezra's Flash outfit and non-Gal Gadot Wonder Woman wearing Gadot's Wonder Woman outfit and so on. Other characters didn't even get that (Superman only has his DCEU Shield as an accessory and Cyborg only has his DCEU Cannon). Here's an example:
injustice-2.jpeg

The-Flash-Injustice-2-Justice-League-Movie-Gear.jpg

Funny enough, Injustice 2 mobile actually got skins whose appearance were entirely based on the DCEU, so you actually got the actor's likeness to go along the suits:

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Were this a Capcom thread the entire thing would be about how Bison is a pre-order DLC.

bar_bar12

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This is the Shao Kahn that bashed in Raiden's head at the end of Armageddon right? Old timeline Kahn?

ThePunisher

Oct 27, 2017
I'm down with equipment customizing appearances, but I really hope they remove the customization of move sets outside of preset variations. I absolutely hated Injustice 2 online--outside of ranked--that required each player to agree to turning off custom moves, which never happened. I'm hoping the "eSports focus" is a hint at the absence of move customizations.