• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonQ

Jan 14, 2018
How does Moon compare to games like Chulip and Giftpia? Is it as unforgiving as those formative social sim games?

I guess it's been awhile since I've played it, but there's nothing random, actively irritating, or confusing about it in my mind. I would say that a couple of the quests are "health food" to some: good for you but not enjoyable. But that's more of a grinding sensation than, yeah, unforgiving or unfair. I hope that is helpful!

dock

Game Designer
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
I guess it's been awhile since I've played it, but there's nothing random, actively irritating, or confusing about it in my mind. I would say that a couple of the quests are "health food" to some: good for you but not enjoyable. But that's more of a grinding sensation than, yeah, unforgiving or unfair. I hope that is helpful!
Thanks, that's helpful to know!!

GhaleonQ

Jan 14, 2018
If you liked Paper Mario: Origami King's small stories and tone, you will like Moon: Remix R.P.G. Adventure's. If you adored Bobby, you will like Moon a lot.

Way to go, Taro Kudo! I knew that you could do it!

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
Wait we are thinking this might drop tomorrow? I must have missed something. That would be exciting though!

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
I was gonna pick up Scarlet Grace while it was on sale but if this drops tomorrow I'm-a buying that instead.

Also I've really been enjoying Origami King! All the scenarios are fairly bonkers and the few times it's gone for pathos landed so I'm ready to see how Moon treats me.

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
I really, really, really hope this comes out tomorrow. Been waiting years for this game to come out in English.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
How much does the game cost in Japan?
I've heard about this game for decades but nothing in depth.

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
Hope it's soon. I'd forgot all about this game until I was watching one of ThorHighHeels' videos yesterday which mentioned it so not having long to be hyped will be fiiiine.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why are people talking about tomorrow? Sorry, been out of the loop but excited to play the game.

javac

Oct 28, 2017
If this game came out tomorrow I'd scream so damn loud, it's been so many years, finally.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Shiiiit yes please for tomorrow !! If this really comes tomorrow then it actually came to the west way sooner than what I expected ! Expected like one year between the japanese re release (last october) and the western release, that's dope.

Oct 25, 2017
wow, if moon drops tomorrow it's an immediate buy.

edit: worth mentioning that I don't think it has an ESRB rating though? Couldn't find one on the ESRB site.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
The website still has the "now available" on its source code. No ESRB or PEGI ratings though, so who knows?

How much are we expecting this to cost? 20 dollars?

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
edit: worth mentioning that I don't think it has an ESRB rating though? Couldn't find one on the ESRB site.

No ESRB or PEGI ratings though, so who knows?

I don't think digital games are required to get a formal esrb rating. They can just use a quick online form to get a generic rating. I have a bit of experience with this as that's how it worked with PlayStation Mobile.

Only once it goes physical does it need the proper rating.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I don't think digital games are required to get a formal esrb rating. They can just use a quick online form to get a generic rating. I have a bit of experience with this as that's how it worked with PlayStation Mobile.

Only once it goes physical does it need the proper rating.
Oh, didn't know that! I guess it really will be released tomorrow then...

Status
Not open for further replies.